U2 cd's for sale! Going...going...Gone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2star2001

Babyface
Selling my 115 cdr collection as a set for 1.oo each. Great collection of u2 material from early to present. email me for list u2deva@cox.net. 1st reply takes em'!

Last edited:
  • WHY ARE YOU SELLING THEM ALL!!!!
  • I'm sure there's a better forum for this where it would get more attenmtion!
    [/list=a]

U2 cd's

I know there most likely is a better place but I am new and just posted here. I am getting rid of them because I am moving and all my U2 stuff is going.

quick sicy! eat his/her brains!

this is most certainly not official.

*throws u2star2001 in the reject box, lights it on fire and throws it off a cliff

I will buy them all for 5 dollars.
Final offer
garage-sales.gif

We are nice ...

Did you not read the disclaimer for It's Official ...

This is the Green Room of the board... anything and everything pretty much goes here. Beware ;)

You were warned ... :mac:

i shall steal your peanuts for this.

actually i'm not a person at all. i'm a dancing monkey. and i'm telling robbie.

don't be scared
Once you have your brains eaten you will be, more or less, accepted here

Ok. First of all, when you joined this forum one of the first things you should have considered should have been looking at the different forums and seeing which each one is for in terms of content.

Second, this is a free forum, and any merchandise listed here is not for sale. Please see the "All I Want IS U2" forum for more information. It is for trading, not for selling items such as bootlegs.

Finally, you will not be welcomed with open arms if you come in and call the members here names or swear at them. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Thanks. If you have any questions please feel free to email or PM one of the mods. :)

hmmm...I see that he posted the same thread in the radiohead forum!!

* eats u2stars brains

needs salt.

I already moved the thread that was in radiohead to All I Want Is U2.

Good luck selling your shit.

oh my goodness

* gives u2star brains back cuz he needs them

No need to post the same thread in every forum Mr. Star.

:LURKPATROL:

OK OK OK FOLKS -

Calm down.

Mr. man trying to sell CDs - before you try selling ANYTHING on the streets of Salomeyville town - you need a permit. Before you get a prmit - you need to clip all of your toenails - and grind them down into gelatin. Make some gelatin, and mold into the shape of melon balls. Then take the melon balls gelatin - and jiggle.

Back
Top Bottom