TREASURE YOUR OFFICIALITIES #01

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ACROB@T

I serve MacPhisto
The 1996 version of Tommorow kicks ass..my addiction to it is getting extreme..almost to the same level of Your Blue Room back in 97..ahhh the days!!

Its that little Irish styled melody loosely based around the originals opening instrumental...constantly in the background, great vocals by B-man I might add, a nice twist on his original peircing vocals...more smooth and gentle in 96

sorry.....iWoUlDpOsTiNtHiSsTyLeBuTiTsToDeMaNdInGoNmYsMaLlBrAiN..iStHiSfOrMoFcOmMuNiCaTiOnAsAtTrAcTiVeAsMeLoNsAyS ???

Damn, these extended scroll bars are gonna piss Skeek off!!! blame Manda Skeek!!!!! she's a bad iNflUeNce on my punctuaTiON!!

*Smacks Acrobat*

Snap out of it!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by ACROB@T:
Damn, these extended scroll bars are gonna piss Skeek off!!! blame Manda Skeek!!!!! she's a bad iNflUeNce on my punctuaTiON!!

Do ppl do that on purpose?

You know what else pisses me off? Ppl replying to every post using quotes. Esp when they are the 2nd person in a thread to reply. I always feel like saying "Thnx for clarifying who you were quoting there, was gonna get mighty confusing otherwise". But Im not sarcastic so I dont say it.
rolleyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom