Treasure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Treasure:
This is where you can list any U2 collectibles to trade, buy, or sell.

period.

------------------
-Elvis
http://interference.com

And so forth go all our good work and creativity wiped down by a single keystroke...alas, our tales and tribulations are forever lost in cyber space...excuse me now while I go away and cry my eyes out
frown.gif

elvis, now that so many other people have shares in this company, dont you think that they should be able to write what they want? its now part theirs too. dont you agree?

------------------
-death bear

Flag Pole Pear wrote:

elvis, now that so many other people have shares in this company, dont you think that they should be able to write what they want? its now part theirs too. dont you agree?

Damn your good!!! I wouldn't be suprised if Elvis shut down Its Official and cleared all the posts there..seems like the most interesting and vibrant places are being led like a cow into Mcdonalds!! Soon democracy will not become an issue...and yes this place was stupid and insane..but it was a release...nobody used this place..it was virtually empty when we took it over and even Melon popped in from time to time and gave the forum a mature angle!.....so...yup

Blarg to you elvis!
You are going to lock away everything that is fun about Interference and make it a dead place.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

the people have spoken.

seriously, whats up with all the fun threads, especially the ones at night being locked? were not offending anyone, i dont think.

and besides i just complimented u2girl today! :) im trying to be nice, and im slowly learning the tricks of the trade.

------------------
-death bear

fine. if you want chaos in treasure.. have it
smile.gif
I'll just change the forum topic... perhaps I should have done that before.

I do apologize.

------------------
-Elvis
http://interference.com

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by Elvis:
fine. if you want chaos in treasure.. have it
smile.gif
I'll just change the forum topic... perhaps I should have done that before.

I do apologize.

Elvis! You're cool shit!!!!!

I think everyone just needs to have a good time right now considering what's been going on in the US.

------------------
The purple rabbits say "hello".

Originally posted by Flag Pole Pear:

After I just donated a fat chunk of cash too...

nosmile.gif

------------------
Bear witness.

No just the rebirth. And the foot down on the Treasure forum. which was later merged into IO.

He was going to delete IO once. :angry:

I can't ever remember a treasure forum

How did I miss that?

Back
Top Bottom