treasure#1 today is proof that God dislikes me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I'm not very good at changing tires..I hate this day...I will tatoo this day to my arm to remind me of how bad it was for the rest of my life

this day has thus far been a testement to my idiocy

after dropping off my sister and her boyfriend at school, I hit a curb going around a turn and the tire came off the rim. so I rolled it into a parking lot. then when I went to put something behind the back tires to stop it from rolling back when jacked up...I inadvertenly stuck a nail in a back tire

so I have two tries to change...luckily I have two spares....only good news of the day

Last edited:
my car overheated on my way home from a job interview:|

God doesn't like me either.

i still have to go back and get my car. how im going to do that is something, i'll have to think about.

why didn't you just put your handbrake on?

nm...

lol

twice i have had a flat, and both times i said to the appendage "husband, the tyres are bald we need new ones and not re-treads" both times i was told it would be taken care of. both times the appendage was not with me.

i take care of the tyres now.

My car battery died recently, and I had only had it for a couple years. It was supposed to last for 7 years. :mad:

Can you believe that my father actually still had the receipt???????? He had it filed away and found it in less than like 30 seconds. I was able to get a new battery for only $25.

:heart: Dad :heart:

I wish I'd inherited his organizational skills...

yesterday was a bad car day.
my friend locked her keys in..with it running.
my other friends muffler fell off.
on the highway.

Back
Top Bottom