Tomorrow is Officially 6/6/6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
Ok, so tomorrow is June 6th, 2006. AKA, 666, the number often associated w/ the Devil:evil:

So, do you think armageddon is tomorrow? If so, how will we succumb?

If you don't think we will all perish tomorrow, do you plan on doing the devil's bidding tomorrow? If so, what will you do?

I plan on ripping the "Do not remove under penalty of law" tag on a new mattress in Sleepys.

oooo, i'm bad.

When I was in High School I went to see Ronnie James Dio

On June 6 1987 At the New haven Coliseum - I know this doesn't sound too wierd until I tell you all that I sat in

Section 6

Row 6

Seat 6

It was during his Holy Diver Tour - I survived that so I got that goin' for me. :wink: (CaddyShack ref.)

UberBeaver said:
I'm going to play Ring and Run and call people "Poo Poo Heads" all day. I'm so freakin evil.

Uber don't do it - whatever you do DON'T DO IT!!!!

You may put events in motion that may be so volitile that even you can't grasp intellectually.

YBORCITYOBL said:

It was during his Holy Diver Tour - I survived that so I got that goin' for me. :wink: (CaddyShack ref.)

so, when the mudslides, earthquakes, and locust swarms start killing everyone and everything, the only things remaining will be roaches, some small mice, Keith Richards, and YborCityobl:rockon:

Lara Mullen said:
I'm going to sleep most of tomorrow morning

so you plan on missing armageddon? It could be a cool display of chaos. Sure you want to miss that? You might wake up and find nothing much around anymore.

I don't even think the poo and poo poo heads will survive

perhaps they can survive the mudslides by just blending in

I think I'll go to Disneyland and

spit on the sidewalk
drop my trash on the ground
punch Mickey in the junk

and as a final stroke of evil...put my arms AND legs outside of the boat on Pirates of the Caribean

Bono's American Wife said:
I think I'll go to Disneyland and

spit on the sidewalk
drop my trash on the ground
punch Mickey in the junk

and as a final stroke of evil...put my arms AND legs outside of the boat on Pirates of the Caribean

Have I ever told you you're me hero :flirt:

RavenBlue said:
I plan on sitting in a corner wearing a snug fitted tinfoil hat and listening to U2.

It's actually 6,6, 06 isn't it. Is 6606 the new bad number? :wink:

well, if you wanna be all technical and stuff.....:wink:

After I rip the tag off the matress, I am going to sit indian style on the mattress and wait for the aliens to come and take me away.

Numb1075 said:
After I rip the tag off the matress, I am going to sit indian style on the mattress and wait for the aliens to come and take me away.

...there's probably a division of the CIA that knows when you tear those tags off - they probably have some kind of device on them that alerts them of rippage....busted :D

they can bust me all they want tomorrow, because after all, it's 666 and we won't be around to see 6/7/6

got my beer & midget p0rn all stockpiled and I should be good for a few weeks in my bomb shelter.:|

it's starting early :sad:

My power has gone out 3 times in the last half hour...just as I log back into Interference. I'm doomed :yikes:

Bono's American Wife said:
it's starting early :sad:

My power has gone out 3 times in the last half hour...just as I log back into Interference. I'm doomed :yikes:

is it the curse of blue crack? or maybe Elvis is trying something new with the server!

btw, nice avatar. :sexywink:

daafish said:

is it the curse of blue crack? or maybe Elvis is trying something new with the server!

btw, nice avatar. :sexywink:

No, it's the power in my entire house, not just my computer!!!

And I'm glad you like the avatar...some guy made it for me a long time ago! :sexywink: :lol:

I'm off work tomorrow so I'm going to play all my newly acquired U2 records backwards and do their evil bidding. :macdevil:

Panic - disorder - chaos!! My work here is done! :lol:

pyth-3.jpg

666-b.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom