those are officially some crappy potato chips

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
lays dill pickle. i'm all for salt & vinegar, but these are just terrible.

i've got the whole rest of the bag here if anyone wants it...

pickles are good.

i had to throw out the chips, they were making my room smell wierd.

I just saw some guacamole flavored chips in our vending machine at work. Not too sure about that one. :|

I dont really like crisps I never eat them the last time I had them I was on a binge fest and that was about a month or 2 ago :shrug:

Tayto crisps aren't bad and Golden Wonder Lites.

i've seen those in the store, they sound disgusting. then again, i'm not a pickle person so that could be why. :D

i'm not too big of a fan of chips though, which is a good thing as they're extremely bad for you. i do like charles chips as well as utz, neither of which are sold here!

i actually :heart: Dill Chips, but i can't remember what brand i tried that was really good. i think i've tried lays before but from what i remember they just tasted like glorified sour cream and onion chips and i don't really like sour cream and onion chips :shrug:

i :heart: salt and vinegar chips too :drool:

Lemon Meringue said:
I just saw some guacamole flavored chips in our vending machine at work. Not too sure about that one. :|

i've tried those too :drool:
they were good but they didn't really taste like guacamole :shrug:

it's like how doritos has made about 20 different flavors of chips, and it only tastes like 4...

Lemon Meringue said:

Ha!

After I read this thread this afternoon (before you posted), I went and bought a bag of those. I like em. Try em.

Signed,

felt butt

(its smooth)

Ketchup chips sound gross....but then again i don't like ketchup so that's probably why.

I've had guacamole chips, they're alright. They don't taste like guacamole though. they sort of taste like the seasonings that are in guacamole, but there isn't really any avocado flavor.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
This reminds me...

I must try ketchup chips while in Canada next month! :tongue:

i know where i can order them online and i'm gonna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (after i get back from nyc that is :wink: )

those ketchup chips just sound so :drool: :hyper: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom