this officially sucks...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
ok, my best friend gave her exboyfriend/hacker my username thinking maybe we'd want to talk and patch things up. he's not very fond of me since he blames me for their breakup.

well, i dont trust him, and it scares the hell out of me that he has my msn name now. i know i have some of you guys on my list, and i was wondering if you could delete me from the icelle@msn.com account. its important that my name is deleted because he can tell if there's people on my list if he cracks my password. he can do it...he's that good. then he has information on other people's emails...not good.

i think i have some of you already on my other hotmail account and that one im not worried about.

im going to apologize in advanced if "I" come onto messenger and start sending emails and/or saying some weird shit.

im sorry for this shit...:reject:

That's fucked up. :mad:

If there were some heads around here, I'd be bustin' 'em cuz that's the kind of day today is...for EVERYBODY it seems!!!!!

:hug:

did you get my email? I sent it to your msn account

that does suck, icelle! I just deleted you from msn...see you on aim I guess?

:hug:

i didnt get your email abel. thanks for deleting me though. i think im gonna take out aim too and just stick to my lilsparkyaccount on msn.

Last edited:
Hey, icelle...how come we were never on each other's MSN?? :(

You hate me, don't you? :mad:

Screw you, I don't like you either!!!!! Wanker........

:p

oh my gawd bc you know i love you! i'll pm you my email addy...

I'm not paranoid!

You guys don't think I'm paranoid, do you? :shifty:

Do you guys like talk about it when I'm not around? Say shit like, "Oh, that BC...one paranoid little fuck!"

You talk about me like that, don't you? Those nights on MSN when everybody ignores me...you are all talking about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*crawls under desk and cries*

I hate you all. :mad:

:shifty:

Ok I dont know what screen name you were using the last time you signed out and I have like 62 msn names so :help:

sicy, delete the 'i see the rainclouds disappear without a trace' name.

Bonochick said:
I'm not paranoid!

You guys don't think I'm paranoid, do you? :shifty:

Do you guys like talk about it when I'm not around? Say shit like, "Oh, that BC...one paranoid little fuck!"

You talk about me like that, don't you? Those nights on MSN when everybody ignores me...you are all talking about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*crawls under desk and cries*

I hate you all. :mad:

:shifty:

:uhoh:

for the record BC you aren't even on my msn list so if I was ignoring you it was only because I don't know when you are online.

BonochickKat@hotmail.com

Everybody add me and talk to me and make me feel loved.

Ya know...I used to make my name on there be "Sylvia Plath"...but I just added a friend from the Ryan Adams forum to my list, and SHE has HER name as "Sylvia Plath"...so now I can't use that. Dammit. :crack: :laugh:

I'm Going To Ignore Your Sarcasm..............Wanker................ ;)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

*world ends

I know! I can't be Sylvia Plath anymore now! :scream: :crack:

So...tonight, I'm Sweet Amphetamine...but I'm getting sick of that name. :sigh:

I need a new MSN name.

Icelle, I know we dont talk on msn lol, but I just deleted who I thought was you...the rainclouds nick...but you are still there....as Icelle...Have I deleted the wrong person??? Or did I have you on here twice...I'm so easily confused!

Hope you dont get any trouble off this weirdo matie.
:(

my spacebar has lost its will to live..baileys and keyboards don't mix!

Most.of.the.messaging.software.here.nearly.always.ends.up.corrupted.or.sucked.into.a.black.hole.,.nobody.is.missing.much.though.I.declare.myself.the.worst.conversation.piece.ever.~.still.a.little.shy.even.behind.a.computer.screen.with.many.people.:huh:.this.is.so.grammarifically.uncool....

I.think.I.owe.angie.more.than.three.words.;).whenever.we.cross.paths.again....

night.interland.please.leave.advice.on.how.to.sober.up.a.tipsy.keyboard.without.resorting.to.implementing.a.vacuum approach.:wave:

Back
Top Bottom