this is officially what happens when...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
it's spring break still here (well, "spring" in the sense that that's what they call it...not in the sense that there's several inches of recently-fallen snow on the ground)

when i go home to my painfully slow comptuer, things happen here...

either that or they happaned before i left and i'm very unobservant (always a possibilty)

my stupid (yes, i realize 'my stupid' is redundant becuase all my threads are stupid, but i'm going to say it anyway) thread (and i don't mean to knock the fine io folks who have been posting there) has sprouted 7 pages

i've been officially titled 'blue crack addict' (see status) (and proud of it...i think...:shifty: )

i missed (well, missed in the sense that they were closed...i assure you i did not miss with any sense of regret when i say this) some of those b&c survivor things

uh....yeah i'm sure there was more stuff but this is going on way too long. time to end. no one will read it, it's more than 2 sentences long (i know i don't have that kind of patience).

(i think most of this post was within parenthesis anyway so that makes it better somehow_)

p.s. where did that guitar tab forum come from?

this contributes to the theory that [insert favorite guitarist here] is god

I asked God about that, and he said, "Why do you care so much about some medamn ketchup?? Medammit!!!!"

God is crabby. :mad:

I think God is probably mad that you didn't figure out that someone needs to buy ketchup or at least get some of those extra packets of ketchup the next time you are at Mcdonalds or Wendys or Burger King.

God isn't crabby, God is busy, like most mothers....

'Why did someone put an empty ketchup bottle back in the fridge?'

We actually have like five bottles of ketchup.

My dad has a problem.

A grocery shopping problem.

It's quite sad.

You should see how much food is in this house of two people.

god created ketchup after feeling sorry for creating dining hall/cafeteria food

Back
Top Bottom