There's Officially A New Storyteller In IO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
You guys won't need MY stories anymore! Another exciting night on AIM, chattin' with Cleasai...and he's tellin' me wonderiffic stories to cheer me up!!!! :lmao: :D

I think Cleasai needs to show everybody what a fantastic storyteller he is and post a story here.

:wave:

Come on, Trevs...wow us!

*waiting*

whenever i get the eyebrow, i feel like my mom is online and questioning my posting etiquete.

I hate to get the :tsk: or the :down:

I hate when I'm concerned about people and they dont respond to my concerned pm's. :(

:uhoh: Thanks alot BC, now I've got pressure to live up to your famous BC Stories! :tongue:

One time in art camp lil pita took a stroll down the shrubbery lined pathway. "gorsh! it's such a lovely day" thought Pita. "It's a shame" Pita continued "None of the other artisian kitties wanted to accompany me on my daily stroll through the shrubbery gardens"

"ello!" said a strange voice. Pita looked but saw nothing as she continued onward almost stepping on a ferret. "ello there mate!" repeated the ferret.

"Oh my!" excalimed Pita. "I'm ever so sorry as I almost stepped on you... saaaay did you just say hello? Ferrets can't talk!" "Actually I said 'ello but the result's the same eh? I rather do think that I can talk. Besides who ever heard of a cat talking?" retorted the ferret. "fair 'nuff" replied Pita. "My name is Pita and I'm the head artisian kitty here at happy strokes art camp." "Ah! so very nice to meet ya mate. I'm ferret cause well... I just am!"

Pita watched the very animated ferret as he talked. "Such an odd fellow he is." Just then the ferret ran up onto her back. "Saaay mate, you're not gonna finish that muffin are ya?" Asked ferret while practically sticking his face into it. "Ugh! I guess not. I actually should be headed back to Happy Strokes anyways." "Ah very lovely! I'll come along for the ride!" replied the very jitterly and now well fed ferret.

And with that the new friends started heading back to camp. Well, Pita headed back while ferret sprawled on Pita's back. "Did ya hear that mate?" inquired ferret. "Nothing but my grunts and moans." Pita said dryly. "Oh hush silly pussy, Im not all that heavy" "Uh yeah... say there's something I have to tell ya. It's about the camp." Quivered Pita.

"Ya see, it's an art camp for artisian kitties. I'm afraid some of the campers won't be so open to having a ferret hanging around." "Ah no matey! 'eres what we'll do" Ferret then ran up onto a tree branch ahead of Pita. After about 30 seconds of waiting and watching the ferret's head bop up, down, left, and right Pita grew impatient.

"Well?!?" "Hmm? oh deary me... aren't we impatient!" "Whatever I'm going back..." "No wait just right there, Ive got an idea. Ya see being a ferret isn't exactly easy. We're forever getting harrassed because of our stereotype." "Surely you jest... a ferret being harrased by a stereotype??" The ferret runs back down the tree and starts to walk with Pita. "Look matey, for some reason everyone makes out as carnivorus monsters." "But you are!" "Ugh that's besides the point." "And the point would be..."

My favorite fast food alternative

pita_family.gif

Mr Pita :drool:

Back
Top Bottom