The official Lookalikes thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't believe nobody posted this one :lol:

palpatine_lieberman.jpg

Last edited:
This one is particulary scary. Have a look:

Mr Brett Anderson of Suede.

brett-h.jpg

Justine Frischmann of Elastica
justine2.jpg

Not only are they practically identical - they also were together for 6 years. Old habits obviously die hard, as these pix 5 years after their break up. I admire her as she's a pretty good guitarist - and she doesn't give a shit that her ex is much prettier than she is. Good for you Justine! :up:

Last edited:
Courtney Love and Jocelyne Wildenstein:

separated_at_birth.jpg

Speaking of the Bride of Wildenstein: here she is before - a beautiful young woman...
wildenstein_before.jpg

and now?
wildenstein_after1.jpg

Is she:
a) mentally disturbed?
b) blind?
c) a complete idiot?
d) all of the above?

I'm leaning towards the first option as I don't see how any sane person could do that to themselves and PAY hundreds of thousands of bucks for it. :huh:

Last edited:
JessicaAnn said:
I went to school with a guy whose last name was Lerch ... his voice was kind of deep like Lurch's too.
:ohmy: That is very weird!

Many years ago, my friend and I got stalked at school by a guy who looked almost exactly like Lurch (except he was blond). We were 15 and he was a couple of years older. One day when we were walking through town, Lurch drove by. We were crosing a roundabout. He stopped IN THE MIDDLE of the roundabout road, holding up all the traffic, and waved at us. He wouldn't move until we waved back. Scary but amusing.

More lookalikes... this one is spooky.

Peter Andre and Brian Austin Green....
pandre.jpg

brian_austin_green.jpg

Last edited:
sallycinnamon78 said:

Many years ago, my friend and I got stalked at school by a guy who looked almost exactly like Lurch (except he was blond). We were 15 and he was a couple of years older. One day when we were walking through town, Lurch drove by. We were crosing a roundabout. He stopped IN THE MIDDLE of the roundabout road, holding up all the traffic, and waved at us. He wouldn't move until we waved back. Scary but amusing.

pandre.jpg

brian_austin_green.jpg

I thought the first guy was Ashton Kutcher.

sallycinnamon78 said:

pandre.jpg

brian_austin_green.jpg
I actually hadn't noticed the Andre/Kutcher resemblance. Now you come to mention it:

Ashton4.jpg

Ashton. Although Peter Andre has a beter nose than Ashton Kutcher. That said, Ashton Kutcher has a better nose than Brian Austin Green.

They ALL have a better nose than Owen Wilson (which, I admit, ain't saying much):
owenwilson_640.jpg

Who reminds me of our old friend
john_lennon.jpg

Last edited:
I have just spoken to the Monkey Protection League. They phoned me to complain about the libellous comparison of George W. Bush to highly intelligent monkeys. They are alarmed that this will give the monkeys a bad reputation, as Bush is NOT smarter than the average monkey. I addition, they are upset because the monkeys are much more attractive than Boooooosh. Which, I admit, ain't saying much.

For evidence:
http://www.modernhumorist.com/mh/0011/monkey/

Last edited:
Decided to resurrect this thread out of sheer boredom.

suzanne_looky_apr05_170.jpg

Christina Aguilera + Suzanne Shaw = Marilyn Monroe... almost. Kinda. Sorta. Not really.

Last edited:
Okay...

Shrek and Wayne Rooney.
wayne_looky_apr05_170.jpg

Former 15-minutes-of-fame-UK-popstars-contest-winner Danny Foster:
shrek_feat_dannyfoster.jpg

Eastenders' Billy.
fenwick100.jpg

So mcuh for resurrecting this thread! LOL. I think I've run out of clones for now, anyway! :lmao:

i sure don't look like that clark kent guy. ha haha.......... who'd actually think that. sooo don't look like each other. ha ha. oookay.

he's a stud though- we just don't look anything alike. yea. that's the ticket. :shifty:

Angela Harlem said:
Ohmygod that's creepy! I always pegged her as a Madonna clone though. Gwen that is, not the horse.
:shifty:

I put pics of Madonna and Gwen up on the last page - it was only when I looked back through the thread that I noticed the horse link! :)

Superman said:
i sure don't look like that clark kent guy. ha haha.......... who'd actually think that. sooo don't look like each other. ha ha. oookay.

he's a stud though- we just don't look anything alike. yea. that's the ticket. :shifty:
Thanks for your contribution there Superman. LOL. :D

Back
Top Bottom