Stupid bookstore people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
They wouldnt let me buy my book for Pschology today bc I was using my grams credit card(with her permission of course). I dont get it I have used that damn card to pay for my units and medical fees and everything else including books last semester so what the freaking hell!! WHY CANT I USE IT NOW :shrug:

yes I know I forgot to put IT"S OFFICIAL!!!!!:|

it's so official that it's not official. wait that makes no sense. :scratch:

anyway, i know my best friend uses her grandfather's credit card sometimes at the mall, it's like his birthday present to her to let her go on a shopping spree. (she has a limit to stay with, and she doesn't abuse it or anything.) it's strange that they'll let her do that, but you can't use it to pay for books.

Well guess what I finally got my damn book, tho I had to bring a $100 dollar bill in the store for me to get the book!! I hate the damn book store I swear I am going to order my books for Fall Semester over the internet way ahead of time so I can get the books with no stress :crazy:

I just had a brainwave! Have your Gram put you on her credit account, get a card with your name on it, have her keep it with her, than she can give it to you to use at the bookstore or where ever! That way you could also build some credit, too.

Or not. It's only a suggestion. :D

Back
Top Bottom