someone is officially having a good time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry that it bothers you. Bang on the ceiling next time, and I'll...I mean, we'll...try to keep it down.

too much is being read into creaking nowadays
my body creaks at times
and no one is having sex in there

*immediately thinks of the movie The Secret Of My Success*

Did you conduct?

:sexywink:

Marty (it's a beautiful day! And I'm inside working... :|)

Good on em I say. Nice to know people are having fun.

I was once evicted from a flat for laughing. Yep laughing. Me & my mate Donelle used to giggle ourselves stupid and the caretaker would come over and tell us off. Did he tell us off when we played Eat The Rich at full volumne, No. It was only when we laughed. :sad:

about a week or so ago i heard what sounded like the bed on the other side of the wall from me bumping against the wall. it wasn't very loud, but it was kind of annoying as i was trying to sleep and it was kinda early. i wasn't sure but it kinda sounded like they were um, having fun lol. so i quietly tapped on the wall thinking they probably wouldn't even hear me. and then it stopped :laugh: :silent: :eek:

In our old house we could always hear our next door neighbour talking because her bedroom was next to me and my sisters room and she was nearly deaf and always shouted. Thankfully though my Dad cleared one of our extra rooms and I got to move into a room at the other end of the house, my sister had to put up with her though :shifty: :up:

We live in a detached house now :drool: No loud neighbours. :drool:

barbeque.gif

Back
Top Bottom