Snapfish is officially f****d

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I got an email from snapfish this week about account activation and how you need to buy stuff from them to keep your account active. I emailed them asking why I had gotten that letter when I had ordered from them twice in the last 6 months. I got an email back from them saying they showed that I hadn't ordered anything in the last 12 months, and saying maybe I had ordered with a different account blah blah blah, when I only have one snapfish account.

I know I ordered a greeting card back in December before Christmas because I was thinking about ordering all my Christmas cards from snapfish, but I ran out of time....I also purchased another greeting card in January. Thank God I still had the mailer and invoice copy, as I had previously deleted the e-mail confirmation out of my almost full hotmail box.

The date on the invoice indeed is January 17, 2003. I just emailed them a copy. :mad:

They better not cancel my account :angry:

:tsk: :scream: :banghead:

Bastards. They better not do that to me. I ordered some prints a couple months ago.

:down:

Good for you, Trevor!!!!!!!! :mad:

I want my own web site too, but I am poor. I'm hoping to start a Ryan site later this year, if things go as planned.

Oh...and I :heart: my Bono stickers I got from Snapfish...but I love them so much that I've only used one so far cuz I wanna save 'em. :der: :laugh:

I need to mail stuff to more people from here.

I got an email back from them this morning saying they can't read attachments and they asked for the order ID number. In the letter I had sent them I included the order number in the text of the email and the attachment scanned copy of the invoice. So I just sent them the order number again, a second time. Can't they even read?????? :scream: :banghead:

:tsk:

Last edited:
and as a side note, I suggest to anyone who has a snapfish account, to keep copies of the order invoice when you order stuff from them just in case something happens like this to you :banghead:

well this is seriously f*****d. I decided to call their customer service phone number because I seemed to be getting no where with the emails, and apparently to keep the account active you have to order actual photos...things purchased from cardstore.com don't count towards keeping your account active.

BC, I don't know if your stickers count in keeping your account active...if they were from cardstore.com, then they don't :shrug:

:scream:

ABEL said:
BC, I don't know if your stickers count in keeping your account active...if they were from cardstore.com, then they don't :shrug:

:scream:

It went through ipads.com.

They BETTER count. :mad:

I think the sales have to be directly from snapfish.com according to what the lady told me today...ipads.com and snapfishcardstore.com are not snapfish :mad: :scream:

well, i guess my account is going to get cancelled. i don't have any reason to buy anything from them.

oh well, not really worth my time anyway...although that means it's going to eat my sig...

ABEL said:
I think the sales have to be directly from snapfish.com according to what the lady told me today...ipads.com and snapfishcardstore.com are not snapfish :mad: :scream:

WTF???

Well, like everything I browse for goes through ipads...WTF are we supposed to buy then??????? :crack:

I'm about to give up already....yesterday I started to place an order for wallet prints, but didn't complete it cuz I've been waiting for an answer from them about the order from Jan. 17. Big mistake...the next email I got was like "we do the wallets but we have no credit card info from you". I never comleted placing the order yet, and I never emailed them asking about it!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. I just want to save all my photos when I get back from Vegas (hope they don't cancel my account by then) and forget it already. This has been like trying to talk to a brick wall.

:scream: :banghead: :scream: :banghead: :scream: :banghead: :scream: :banghead: :scream: :banghead:

Last edited:
finally, finally, finally....I just got a reply back saying:

"Everything is ok on our end I do see the order you place so you can disregard
that one email you got about your account being inactive.

Once again sorry for the misunderstanding. "

geez....at least I don't have to worry about if they'll be deleating my acount when I'm gone in Vegas :banghead: :scream:

ok so SNAPFISH IS REALLY F****D :scream:

I get YET ANOTHER email message from snapfish today. This one says it's a FINAL NOTICE about my account activation. WTF????? The other lady said my account was active. I still have that email too. They're going to hear from me! :mad:

i came up with a name for it yesterday while it wasn't working. i think i called it a lot of names, but snaparsefuckfish was my favourite

I don't spose anyone will know this...But does it apply to Americans only? When I got an acc. with them, it told me as a non American I don't have to buy prints to keep the acc. open.

I better not need to. They're my stinking photos anyway, scanned OFF my actual photos, put there for internet convenience. Man, I'm a free loader lol.
:der:

Oh, btw that royally sucks ABEL. IWB's new nick is apt.

My stickers didn't count...I ended up having to buy prints or something...

I bought 4 wallet-sized pictures of Ryan Adams.

:shifty:

Shut up...I didn't know what else to get!

Umm...anybody want one? I had them made from this picture:

336%3C534%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E2323344%3C834%3A6ot1lsi

well as a courtesy they extended my deadline till May 10 :shifty:

I've been really considering cancelling my snapfish account, but I dunno, all my photos are uploaded there, and it would be a pain to upload them somewhere else.

Although most of the stuff in my account is just useless stuff from old posts that I will probably never use again (which I do have backed up on disk as well), and of course my St. Patrick's Day Vegas Elevation photos are the most important right now, but I've got those on CD too.

So i dunno, what do y'all think? Should I find a new place to upload my photos to, and let my Snapfish account die on Bono's birthday or not?

:shrug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom