she's officially confused

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i took pippin to the vet to have the doc do some shots, and when the nurse looked at pippin, she laughed and said...pippin's not a boy.

poor pippin...all this time i was calling her my lil boy...i hope i didnt scar her for life:crack:

Mr. BAW said:
Has it been that long that you can't tell the difference????

:lol:

actually, for as long as i can remember, my family and i have always had issues with our pets' gender. we wont find out later on by accident that he is a she, or vice versa. we're just not good at that kind of thing:crack:

finding out that pippin is a girl is just really wierd...and bizarre.

would you keep pippin as a girl's name?

I made a mistake on the gender of a pet, once. A few weeks and a litter of 10 baby gerbils later, it occured to me that my new one was not another male.

a few pics of myself and pippin...she doesnt like having her pics taken, so i was surprised she cooperated at all, this time lol.

cap_027.jpg

cap_029.jpg

We had a cat as a child.

My sister named is Miss Muffet....until we found out miss muffet was actually a mister....then he bacame buster. I think he was forever confused.

trans-gender kitties! :cute::up:

At least you found out now - I've seen a few 'sex changes' where the doctor is supposed to be spaying a female, searching and searching for ovaries or a uterus, can't find them, then thinks to ask, "Did anyone check the sex?!?" and it ends up being a boy :uhoh:

I think Pippin still works as a girl's name :up: Was everything else ok for the check-up?

yeah, i just have to get her vaccinations and then she's good to go until she's old enough to be spayed.

Back
Top Bottom