Send me some traffic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well, it is on the right track!

Anyway, I am not selling anything in fact the music is free to download so I am giving stuff away!

Take care ;)

Last edited:
w2webmaster said:

Anyway, I am not selling anything in fact the music is free to download so I am giving stuff away!

right there more advertising :tongue:

:wave: Take Care too :wave:

No its jsut all your posts were about your website :wave: :tongue: I was joking with you :wave: :sexywink:

No its jsut all your posts were about your website I was joking with you

So have you visited the site yet?

I really need some constructive feedback on it, I am bored with it (even though it was just updated) and I need some ideas to include things people might actually want to see....

Your suggestions appreciated :)

Haven't got any gigs there yet, it's a possibility.

I was in Dublin a few weeks ago on holiday, didn't like it so much (think I stayed in the wrong part of the city) will try Belfast next time :)

If there are any gigs planned for NI I will give you a shout

Where did you stay in Dublin

I :heart: Dublin excpet the people are rude when your on the street :slant:

Lower Gardner Street, near the Custom House.

It was just round the corner from Talbot Street, there were refugees all over the place and there were very few Dubliners there!

Was too much like being in Glasgow!

Welcome, But...

If I recall correctly, clickable banners aren't allowed in signatures.

w2webmaster said:
Lower Gardner Street, near the Custom House.

It was just round the corner from Talbot Street, there were refugees all over the place and there were very few Dubliners there!

Was too much like being in Glasgow!

theres no irish ppl in Dublin except we met irish ppl working a chinese restuarant and thats the only place lol but when we go for a chinese here they are all chinese and they cook the most great food :drool: And there are refugees everywhere

Same here, Chinese food is excellent (had some tonight...yummmmm...)

Strangely enough, the place we stayed in served traditional Irish breakfast, cooked and served by Chinese people! It was good though :)

Anyway, I need sleep not food, you continue the discussion and I will see you tomorrow, maybe we should start a thread on where the best Chinese take away is? I vote for the Pak Lee in Gourock (Scotland), it can't be beat, guaranteed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom