screaming flower should make a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
come on.

and btw southern, if you ever want me to tell you a story or two about the great war, let me know.

no flirting or anything sexual in this thread please. that goes for all of you.

yes, but i cant use it in this post now that you asked. :angry:

*giggles

*tickles

* :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i cant hold it in, its like a disease! :lmao: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

since when did deathbear start using smilies in the first place? i never saw him using smilies before:uhoh:

its called the evolution of character, my dear icelle.

being an enigma, i plan on fascinating you until i have become so important in your daily lives that fives minutes without the deathbear is like one year of unbearable pain.

those who fail to recognize my brilliant impact on not only this message board, but the internet as a whole are less than nothing.

because my antics are incredibly dated and have lost all sense of purpose and no longer contain any plaudable creativity.

icelle said:
since when did deathbear start using smilies in the first place? i never saw him using smilies before:uhoh:

the evolution of deathbear in smilies:

:angry:
:sexywink:
:hug:
:lmao:

am I forgetting any? :scratch:

your forgetting my "hump the gays" trademark smiles EE that i used for a brief while during my swinger days in 1377 while i was a vagabond in austria.

it's time you came up with new material. We dont want reruns, we want fresh new stuff. come on bring it bring it. Bring the creativity that is bear! :madspit:

yes, i feel your pain. if i were a network bigwig, i would have pulled the plug on this sitcom after last season.

but apparently advertisers still pay the big bucks to promote during my show, so ill stay along for a while and continue to stink up the joint, if only for more $$$.

Kind of like Saturday Night Live! :madspit:

Think about renegotiating your contract and decapitating the writers. It's the only way!

:der: oh yes, how could I forget the :| smilie in the deathbear lineage of smilies :lol:

:angry:
:sexywink:
:|
:hug:
:lmao:

is that the correct order? :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom