Party at my place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ILuvLarryMullen

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
My parents left this morning and won't be back for a week and a half :dance:

My annoying ass sister will either be 1. gone the whole time or 2. or my sister's friends *cough*squatters*cough* will be here the whole time. I'm hoping for outcome #1.

I get to go grocery shopping :hyper:!!!! Does it make me a dork that the thing that i'm most excited about it do my own grocery shopping :hmm:.....wait don't answer that....

Yay! You're not a dork at all. I was so excited when I moved out and started doing my own grocery shopping :laugh:

Now I hate it though :mad:

You are such a loser! Oh wait, we live in hell, so nevermind. Murrieta is like a vampire city, it sucks all the fun and energy out of people who live there, so all they have to get excited about is grocery shopping.

Does it make me a loser for getting excited at the possibility of getting to go with and ride on the shopping cart and buy sticky hands with quarters?

Last edited:
I used to live on my own, so I have done my own shopping before. I always liked it though, it was never a chore to me. I haven't gone grocery shopping since october, so I'm all excited lol.

<----loser :reject:

I ahve neevr lived on my own but sometimes my mum leaves me at the supermarket and makes me go shopping

I dont like it I always get trolleys that dont work and can never find anything - its a new huge 24 hour Tesco but its too big for my liking and Im blind without my glasses and can neevr read what anything is so spend like 2 hours squinting at signs and labels :laugh:

stickey hands!!!!!

i have fond memories of throwing those at the wall and pissing off my parents :D

IWasBored said:
stickey hands!!!!!

i have fond memories of throwing those at the wall and pissing off my parents :D

You really should wash yours every once in a while IWB.

For shame.

it was the paste in preshcool. unlike the other kids (and when i say 'other kids' i mean you) i didn't eat it, i tried to finger paint with it

IWasBored said:
it was the paste in preshcool. unlike the other kids (and when i say 'other kids' i mean you) i didn't eat it, i tried to finger paint with it

I found eating it was far more effective than sniffing it.....or something.

another thing you and joey ramone don't have in common. you might have to find another hero, buddy.

Pinball Wizard said:
I love your manly figure.

So, what kind of party is this? Is everyone invited?

:fingerscrossed:

oh cujo you're making me blush :sexywink:.

It's a party with lots of nudity, what other kind of party would you expect from me?

yes everyone is invited, everyone except for you.

why wasn't I invited?

I'd be nice and pass out right away too!

Back
Top Bottom