OUCH OUCH it's OUCHILY Official

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*BOOMCHAA!*

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Charlie.
charlie horse.
charlie horse in my calf.
Woke me up.
Has been happening frequently.
What's the deal.
Hurts like Hell.
Brings a tear to my eye.
Ouch.
:|

ouch boomcha! :hug: I've been getting those lately too...I think cuz of fencing class and not being used to all the leg-work I'm doing. I've also heard tho that they can be caused by dehydration...maybe try drinking more water during the day and see if that helps.

btw, are you still in Austin? I might be going to Austin this weekend to watch the fencing competitions :hyper:

one time my friend was staying in my dorm with me. she was in my roommates bed and we're up on a loft.

she woke up with a footal charlie horse and couldn't get down at ALL to stretch it ( :mad: ladders :mad: ) so i had to TOUCH her FEET and massage it out.

ick.

Most people get them in their calves or in the soles of their feet - the muscle contracts REALLY hard for no reason and hurts like a mother - have to massage it and walk it off :angry:

bonosloveslave said:
Most people get them in their calves or in the soles of their feet - the muscle contracts REALLY hard for no reason and hurts like a mother - have to massage it and walk it off :angry:
i've had cramps in my feet before, like around the arch or whatever, i'm not good with feet parts. but my calves, nope. :der:

Back
Top Bottom