OLP tonight!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
sorry Salomey, too excited to bother with the numeral system right now, i'll make it up to you i promise

yay I am so excited about this concert tonight! and even better, I get to see an old friend i havent seen forever. meeting old friends is always fun!! :D
oh yeah and this is the first time i can legally get into a niteclub too, very special occasion ;)

time for another official party if anyones up to it ;) :D

thanks Salome, I did...they were completely awesome(!!!!), it was a great show despite the shit hole of a venue it was in

so what do you want me to do for you now? :D

BabyGrace said:
so what do you want me to do for you now? :D
well, it will probably involve my numbering system :p

good to hear you had a good time though

zonie, everything can be blamed on NJ, but this is right reserved only for citizens and previous citizens who, through their love for the place, are allowed to use it as a scapegoat :D

hey Big Sis! yes this was Our Lady Peace, it was one hell of a night, and I will have a review (or at least my story with a review in it :D ) to share at some point. Let's just say it was the hottest concert I've ever been to--people were passing out from the heat and I had to roll up my tank top and jeans and I was still pouring sweat! It was gross. But OLP were incredible, they are really really good live.
and no I didnt steal any merchandise!!! I saw your thread, you bad girl! :D

Back
Top Bottom