okay! this is official! Wild Irish Rose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

antietam

The Fly
so this is official buisness here, no 'salt' or 'spicy brains' or I'll throw 'curry powder' on you all! well let me set things up a bit, you see I got my portfolio summary in the mail and it had bad news! So I go and get a little of 'grampa's cough medicine' you know to take the pain away. And since I lost some money, i was shopping in the cheap section. And I see a bottle of booze called "Wild Irish Rose" well if I remember correctly and I usually don't, but that was a name of a U2 song from a BBC special before Auchtung Baby, (that was before my time, I was still playing with legos) so I bought it, and the results are in. . . this is the worst sauce ever produced!!!! I pored it in the fire place and started a fire with it, so it wouldn't go to waste. I am quite frugal. is this official with anyone else? . . . . Its Friday!! I'm in love!! I should go to zoo connfession now, I have a secret rendezvous with a married woman tonight! It's not that bad, it is my ex-girlfriend, who married a jerk, but I am having second thoughts, and what do the ratings mean anyway? officially!

:applaud: you are learning fast my friend!

Ratings are what other members think of the thread.. 1 star sucks, 5 star is great :wink:

thank you sicy! If I was a knob jockey would you be my queer beard? (I'm trying to study British slang, sorry if it doesn't apply) It is nice to have a friend who doesn't like me for all the wrong reasons!

Is that something new? My friend Jen says its her new favorite drink :scratch:

I'm scared of tekillya though :|

It's been around for awhile. Good stuff. :up:

I was doing shots of it NYE.

Bn5.gif

Back
Top Bottom