officially too much interference on my mind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I was in WalMart this morning and I saw a shirt that said BORED and had a big 84 on it. The first thing I thought was, I Was Bored needs that, it's the year she was born, and her name. It was hot pink with rough around the edges white lettering. Am I the only person that bad off with interference connections to everyday stuff?

:lmao:

just to make sure everyone knows, i'd never be caught dead wearing a hot pink hat...

Last edited:
I'm like that........I'll see something and think of someone's screen name. Or sometimes I just think of, uh, undisclosed posters. :silent: :silent: :censored: :censored:

IWasBored said:
:lmao:

just to make sure everyone knows, i'd never be caught dead wearing a hot pink hat...

It was a t-shirt, not a hat. I thought of that too, that you were probably one of those dark colors only girls who think pretty colors are for dorks and wouldn't wear pink, but I still couldn't avoid the interference connection.

Damn I do need a life.:sigh:

Last edited:
ok, not sure where i read hat. it clearly says shirt. i think it was the wierdness of the whole situation :eyebrow:

i've run into things out in the real world that have reminded me of interferencers, but only people i talk to a lot and know as well as you'd know someone you've only met online...

Whenever I watch Seinfeld, I think about Bonochick and how much fun it would be to watch it with her :wink:

IWasBored said:
i've run into things out in the real world that have reminded me of interferencers, but only people i talk to a lot and know as well as you'd know someone you've only met online...

I think of stuff I want to say a lot, but people in 'real life' don't know anything about interference, so talking about it is like having to listen to somebody ramble on about their co-workers or church buddies you don't know (I have people who do this to me so maybe I'll start telling Interference stories to them :D )

theSoulfulMofo said:
everytime i see blue, i think crack :drool:

every time i see something that is pastel blue or that sky blueish color, i want to call it 'interference blue', like the light blue paper we have at work. :der:

Back
Top Bottom