OFFICIALLY MERGED: it's official# hey pax + Poor Pax!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i want her to come talk about it.

i mean, does she actually have other things to do today besides talk to us? :mad:

:wink:

it's very exciting to watch interferencers get together

have fun, pax & ewen

It's weird, because we built it up for so long, and when he decided he was going to come out here, it was soooo far away...it was almost like it wasn't *really* going to happen.

It was like over the weekend, it sort of hit both of us...

HIM: Holy shit, I have to be on a plane for 7.5 hours.
ME: Holy shit, I have to go to JFK by myself.

:crack:

pax said:
It's weird, because we built it up for so long, and when he decided he was going to come out here, it was soooo far away...it was almost like it wasn't *really* going to happen.

It was like over the weekend, it sort of hit both of us...

HIM: Holy shit, I have to be on a plane for 7.5 hours.
ME: Holy shit, I have to go to JFK by myself.

:crack:

I remember when your countdown was like 70 or something really far away and thinking "Wow, that'll be near the time I do my exams". I'm still blocking the thought of doing extra uni work from my brain when I leave the lib each afternooon :up:

He has his own business doing web development and such, so when the boss says he wants 3 weeks' vacation...he gets it. :wink:

Kat... :lol:

Well, actually, I thought of that...but Ewen has, from what he says, basically packed a very big backpack. So he won't be the only one seeing the same pair of jeans more than once or something. :up:

Back
Top Bottom