Officially a stupid question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FizzingWhizzbees

ONE love, blood, life
Where did so many people get the smiley avatars from? Is it like you get to declare a particular smiley to be your trademark and then turn it into an avatar? Just curious... :)

Fizz

P.S. I want to trademark the :reject: smiley. :wink:

I was given the status of "Angel in Devil's Shoes". When I found the Angel/Devil smiley, I thought it was perfect, went along with my status and personality :sexywink: so I chose it for my avatar :cute:

well, Sicy found me my cyclops avatar, and I've been using it ever since.

Althought once I had to track it down again when they changed the domain name!

bonosloveslave said:
Do you mean the big huge ones, like Cleasai has? Daafish made those.....

Yeah...I still have mine saved, if I want to use it again. Mine was ---> :cute: I love it so much...it's hard to choose between that and Ryan! :D

I'm partial to :cute: and :reject: cuz those were the smilies that I found...I'm quite biased. :D

Cute is just so...damn...CUTE though!!!

*random voice* Thanks for clearing that up, Captain Obvious!!!

Shut the hell up. :mad:

Smilies rule!

Yeah, didn't you teacher tell you, "There are no stupid questions." :shame:

Daafish did a great job making all the big 3D smilies. I got the :slant: one. Sicy was cool enough to load it up for me and everything! I save it to use as my normal avatar and rotate it with various Holiday and Sports themed one depending on my mood.

You have a very colorful avatar, by the way, Fizzy.

ah those smileys....yeah daafish did a great job on those! :yes: :up:

He made the hugging smiley for me, well because I'm known for hugging everyone. :happy: :hug:

I decided to use it as my sig instead of my avatar cuz I :heart: my avatar and it goes with my status :sexywink:

That reminds me...I guess I need to change my sig now that Easter is over :lol:

I agreee....this is a stupid question

why waste our time with this when we could be complemplating the properties of a circle...
How DO they get all those radii into that circle!!!

Back
Top Bottom