New ZOO TV dvd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2GuitarGirl7

Babyface
I love the new dvd, but im not a big fan of all the flashing words/numbers during zoo station and until the end of the world, it gets pretty annoying.. and theres quite a few discrimination words there.... :-/

U2GuitarGirl7 said:
I love the new dvd, but im not a big fan of all the flashing words/numbers during zoo station and until the end of the world, it gets pretty annoying.. and theres quite a few discrimination words there.... :-/

Not Zoo Station, you mean The Fly.

But on to the more important topic ... where are the sporks?

I was about to say something but I didnt want to be rude because this person is a newbie:shrug:

Oh well..

I could hear inside broadcast calling me:drool: :drool: :drool:

:shame: :tsk: :down:

U2GuitarGirl7 said:

Not to be rude but this is the THIRD time you made a thread with the same post (word for word) in the wrong forum. You were told last time to post your comments in this thread: http://forum.interference.com/t165145.html

Last edited:
Yes, please read the text right under where you could click the forums so you would know where to post.

I ALWAYS wanted to do this..

:lock:

tpsglick2424 said:
I was about to say something but I didnt want to be rude because this person is a newbie:shrug:

Oh well..

I could hear inside broadcast calling me:drool: :drool: :drool:

:shame: :tsk: :down:

uh....YOU ARE A NEWBIE too!!!!

ARE YOU :censored: KIDDING ME?????

Read the rules!!!!! http://forum.interference.com/t143111.html

use this
brain.gif

Last edited:
Zoney I don't want to start an argument but seriously the last three threads I've seen you post in have been complaining about newbies.....we can't all have been here for three or more years

bono_212 said:
Zoney I don't want to start an argument but seriously the last three threads I've seen you post in have been complaining about newbies.....we can't all have been here for three or more years

It is not about "how long you have been here" - it is about how you act.

Some people are just so damn annoying! The unfortunate thing is, I am the only one who will post a comment like this....everyone else just "thinks" it. :up:

In other words...just friggin relax when you post as a newbie. As I have stated OVER AND OVER, get to see what people are all about before just going post-wild. Don't be so desperate.

.AND STOP FOLLOWING ME! :angry: :sexywink:

Last edited:
zoney! said:

It is not about "how long you have been here" - it is about how you act.

Some people are just so damn annoying! The unfortunate thing is, I am the only one who will post a comment like this....everyone else just "thinks" it. :up:

How you act is important and that goes for those of us who have been here years and years and know how and what we should post around here :up:

I'm wondering why nobody is eating any brains in this thread. :hmm:

Cleasai said:
Not to be rude but this is the THIRD time you made a thread with the same post (word for word) in the wrong forum. You were told last time to post your comments in this thread: http://forum.interference.com/t165145.html

-----

No need to be rude to the newbies, a little brain eating never hurt anyone, but instead of calling them annoying, maybe just help them out with your 5 years of wisdom by pointing them in the right direction :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom