New music for U2 fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevvyfitz

Babyface
Hi all
I'm a huge U2 fan (obviously!) and not usually drawn to other artists that trys to compare themselves to them cos there's only one U2 right?!

But a friend put me on to a new artist on MySpace called Thom Cross, simply because he bills himself as sounding like a cross between Bowie and Bono...

I don't know how accurate that description is but it's actually pretty good stuff, so if you're into something new you can check it out at myspace.com/thomcrossmusic

If you don't like it don't kill me - I'll give u my friends home address instead! :wink: (joke!)

I think you should ask this question in Lemonde Stand section of this forum to go to the music section in the Lemonade stand...

and just for the record, when you are in the forum "it's official" you cannot use topics that have to do with U2 and to start a thread you have to have IO, but only in this part of the forum

tpsreports2424 said:
I think you should ask this question in Lemonde Stand section of this forum to go to the music section in the Lemonade stand...

and just for the record, when you are in the forum "it's official" you cannot use topics that have to do with U2 and to start a thread you have to have IO, but only in this part of the forum

Dude, you're like the hall monitor or something... :wink:

Is it just me or has this sort of thing been happening more often lately? :der:

I appreciate that you want your music to be heard. However, you only have 9 posts here, so this comes off as spam. Plus, this isn't the appropriate place for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom