My neighbors are officially insane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neutral

genius of compression, Forum Moderator
forty miles from atlanta, this is nowhere
So when I went out this morning I had a note taped to my door that said

You CANNOT sing. It sound like a dog in heat echo through the apartment. (???) SHUT UP STOP SINGING!

Uh I don't sing in my apartment, or anywhere for that matter...ever. :shrug: I don't think it could have been music bothering them because I don't even have my stereo hooked up yet, I just moved. I do listen to music a lot but on headphones, I don't have the computer speakers set up yet either.

:scratch:

One time I had the absolute worst neighbors above me that used to have sex every night at like 3am :mad: I got so mad one day I taped a note to their door that said

Can you please stop FUCKING at 3am! Some people have to work in the morning!

:uhoh: They moved out.

My last neighbors in TN liked to come in when the bars closed at around 4AM and rearrange their furniture. Loudly. While blasting their Destiny's Child CD. (I think it was the only one they owned. :angry: )

God bless my old lady neighboors. :heart:

The guy next to me must work evenings because every night without fail he's slamming his doors and taking showers at midnight. :|

It doesn't bug me that much now since I'm usually still up by then, but when I first lived here (a mere 3 months ago) it scared the shit out of me, lol.

neutral said:
Knoxville :reject:
oh thank god. people who move to memphis somehow get suckered into staying too fucking long. i've been here for ten years and i want out. :mad:

nobody come here. there's nothing that interesting to see or do here. graceland and all that shit are a bit overrated.

When I was in the dorms at college, I duct taped a bar of soap and a can of Lysol to the door of a guy who you could honestly smell 5 minutes after he'd left the hallway. :barf:

It didn't help.

Back
Top Bottom