My knee is officially up the left

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
I don't know how hard I was kicked on the knee last night but it really bloody hurts today and its about 3 times bigger than my other knee and the bruise is massive!!!! Now I cant wear my skirt on Saturday night because the bruise goes on down past my knee too!!!

:scream:

It's really sore I can't bend it. :huh:

Awww! Who on earth would kick you on your knee?? Knee injuries are the worse! My brother had to have orthoscopic surgery on his bad knee... twice

Lara Mullen said:
I don't know how hard I was kicked on the knee last night but it really bloody hurts today and its about 3 times bigger than my other knee and the bruise is massive!!!! Now I cant wear my skirt on Saturday night because the bruise goes on down past my knee too!!!

:scream:

It's really sore I can't bend it. :huh:

:sore:

knee injuries hurt. I have osgood schlatters disease in my left knee and it can be so painful.

Hope if gets better soon, Laura! :hug:

Last edited:
Cleasai said:
Awww! Who on earth would kick you on your knee??

I can't remember but I was punched in the head too. :slant: I danced towards a waving fist.

The lump on my knee is huge :ohmy: And I havent had a bruise in years its all very exciting :|

Mr. BAW said:
If I remember correctly, Me thinks this originated in a Cat-Fight!!!!

:lol: :wave:

Feel better soon, next time hit and kick harder!!!

It was some guy who kicked me - not a cat fight :wave: My knee didnt feel sore until I got up this morning and now its just sorer Ive been walking all day I dunno if that was a bad idea but I thought it would be good to keep it moving :shrug:

:hug: lara

i hope your knee feels better soon. you may want to get it checked out by a doctor, maybe you chipped a bone or something since it got so big? :shrug:

put some ice on it too, that helps the swelling go down, so does aspirin.

*edits cuz i can't spell :laugh:

Last edited:
Yeah I dont think I should have walked so much today but i have to walk loads now because of uni and I have lost half a stone and i have been eating like a beast lately so ive lost a stone and a half since August :up:

Oh and I also managed to hit it off a door on the way out of the lecture I dont know how Im a clown.

Lara Mullen said:
I have lost half a stone and i have been eating like a beast lately so ive lost a stone and a half since August :up:

:scratch:

stone.jpg

:scratch:

I love when people speak in British English

I only know my weight in terms of stones. :shrug: Im silly.

laura,
if it makes you feel better, my right knee is messed up. it went out on me on Monday and it is bruised and swollen. i have a brace on it and have to see the dr. on monday. i have had knee problems since i was a kid and due to neglect i continued to play sports and put up with consistant injuries to both of my knees. :tsk: so now when they give out on me i hear the cartledge ripping and feel my knee buckle. it is not an enjoyable pain at all. :down:

anyway i feel for you. so weight is known as stones over the pond? interesting. i have learned something new. ;)

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
laura,
if it makes you feel better, my right knee is messed up. it went out on me on Monday and it is bruised and swollen. i have a brace on it and have to see the dr. on monday. i have had knee problems since i was a kid and due to neglect i continued to play sports and put up with consistant injuries to both of my knees. :tsk: so now when they give out on me i hear the cartledge ripping and feel my knee buckle. it is not an enjoyable pain at all. :down:

anyway i feel for you. so weight is known as stones over the pond? interesting. i have learned something new. ;)

I learnt lots today:ohmy:

I think tis funny when Americans say already like ABEl said it earlier in her phone caller thread: Stop calling and leave a message already

and there was an american from the university of washington beside me the other day and he was chatting away asking for help about how to use his username fpr the comp and he said "Gotcha" and I thought it was funny.

I keep on asking ppl for help to places but they always end up being spanish and cant speak any english.

Back
Top Bottom