My kingdom for a horse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's it bear. Quit the wiseguy act, grow a mullet and - I dunno - become a janitor or something. Janitoring is a fine occupation with many fascinating career paths that lead up into the ceiling and boiler rooms of your local elementary school. Just don't kill anyone, cause you WILL be the first suspect.

Kieran McConville said:
That's it bear. Quit the wiseguy act, grow a mullet and - I dunno - become a janitor or something. Janitoring is a fine occupation with many fascinating career paths that lead up into the ceiling and boiler rooms of your local elementary school. Just don't kill anyone, cause you WILL be the first suspect.

what if i kill the whistleblowers too, is there any cause for concern then?

but then you'll have to kill the new whistle blowers that see you kill the first set of whistle blowers, and it will turn into a vicious cycle and I don't think the playground is big enough to bury that many bodies in.

Not to mention that all that digging will blister and calous your delicate, lady-like hands and you'll have to kiss your illustrious hand model carrer goodbye.

Last edited:
it's a done deal. I just haven't decided just how much lube to include in the story. You know what they say....too much is not enough!

hey now! there's no need to be cynical

here, put on some black clothes and go play in the street under that broken light

The ladies have been messaging me, yes. That's what happens when you sport the latest in men's fashion styling. Also, do you like my eczema?

Back
Top Bottom