my hands refuse...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
to write down "IO" anymore in front of the subject

go figure

ummm yah...is probably in the same pile as the injunction to pull the plug on the plumber...:|

who says im going anywhere.

all ive said is that i plan on moving to poland, that doesnt mean im actually there yet. it is possible my plane could crash before i even get to poland. LMAO, imagine that! boy would my face be red! i mean afterall, ive been telling people i was going to poland!

I was initially referring to jail as the place where you are going

that is generally the conclusion to the phrase I started

but...if your plane goes down, can I have ownership of all your possessions?

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
im so sick of newbies.

I've built a treehouse out back. You can join my super secret club. I have made a sign that says
"NO NEWBIES".

It'll be cool. We can let in only the people WE like. In order to gain membership, we will make people do the Ronald...or something COOL like that. Okay? Okay?

Come on old boy. It'll be fun.

zonelistener said:

I've built a treehouse out back. You can join my super secret club. I have made a sign that says
"NO NEWBIES".

It'll be cool. We can let in only the people WE like. In order to gain membership, we will make people do the Ronald...or something COOL like that. Okay? Okay?

Come on old boy. It'll be fun.

sounds like a plan, and a good one at that.

dont mind boomcha. shes just bitter i blocked her from msn like i said i would. im going online now, and you can see me and she wont be able to. further proof that i dont want her on my list anymore.

the only way ill talk to her is if...well nevermind. she knows what she has to do. and believe me, it is disgusting.

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:

dont mind boomcha. shes just bitter i blocked her from msn like i said i would. im going online now, and you can see me and she wont be able to. further proof that i dont want her on my list anymore.

the only way ill talk to her is if...well nevermind. she knows what she has to do. and believe me, it is disgusting.

I don't want to talk to you anyway.
XOXOOX
:angry:

Back
Top Bottom