Mmm... It's Officially Poutine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sevikins said:
Wouldn't that taste good? I mean, people put cheese on fries... those chili cheese fry things.

I'm curious as to how it tastes.:wink:

It does taste good. Most of the naysayers here have never even tried poutine! Sure, it's a heart attack waiting to happen...but once you get past that, it's quite tasty!

Poutine isn't bad. It looks disgusting, but there's nothing really wrong with it. There are much more disgusting things, if you ask me.

The reason I don't particularly like it is because it gets soggy really fast with too much gravy.

I once had poutine, at the top of Sulphur Mountain in Banff, no less. It was ok. Not bad, but nothing great, either.

It's cold weather food. Y'know, the "I don't care what it is as long as it's warm" kind of food

Poutine is great. I'm not surprised that most Americans think it is gross from pictures like that. :angry:

Melon

Dear god....the poutine here in Quebec City looks waaaaaaaaaaaaay more appetizing than those that I've seen in photos in this thread.

If you've never had poutine, then I can understand why you'd think it's gross, but believe me, in Quebec it's done a lot better.

Hi computer people. How was your weekend. :cute:

poutine_sandrine.jpg

Here's me enjoying some tastalicious homemade poutine. :love:

Back
Top Bottom