MERGED --> Its Official# Someone has me....... + Its officially :huh:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldnt worry about the ignore thing you guys. It could be that someone hit ignore by accident or something.

I'm actually surprised I'm only on 42 people's lists :eyebrow:

Lilly said:

buddy lists don't mean too much when all your buddies travel invisbly anyway. :shrug:
Exactly!

:der: I need to try to be visible more often.... I guess.

Thx flower for the ignore list explanation. That's weird. Why would anyone want to ignore someone? It would drive me nuts knowing I oculdn't see certain posts. Sometimes the people you loath are the most entertaining. :tongue: Not that I loath anyone here. :sexywink:

*Adds everyone to buddy list.

I find buddy lists to be convenient in a lot of ways. If I want to send a pm to someone that I normally pm with, all I have to do is go to my buddy list to do that, instead of searching the board for one of their posts to click the pm button under their name.

It's also nice to see who of my buddies is online when I sign on. :shrug:

Of course, invisible or not I can see everyone so I guess I can see why it may seem pointless to some of you.

I have 14 ppl who have me as their Buddy - and I don't know half of them. :crack: :lol: I feel mightly loved.

Ignore makes me :crazy: but thankfully I haven't chosen to ignore, and haven't myself been ignored yet either.

Angel said:
Thx flower for the ignore list explanation. That's weird. Why would anyone want to ignore someone? It would drive me nuts knowing I oculdn't see certain posts. Sometimes the people you loath are the most entertaining. :tongue: Not that I loath anyone here. :sexywink:

it actually did annoy me after a while. because if you want to read the ignored post you click a link and it opens a separate window. i just eventually took the person off my list. it was actually funny because he figured it out when i got the pm really late. :uhoh:

i have issues. :wave:

I never noticed that up that (Who ignores me? Who has me as their buddy?) I only have two of you as my buddy - sorry. I designated those two like the first day it was an option - i think I was ignored by one for a while :lol:

Even bigger :lol: is who actually ignores me right now. HOW LAME! Talk about stupid....jeez. :rolleyes:

i have three people on my buddy list, three people have me on theirs. purty cool eh.

it's officially :huh:

wow, i just noticed some features i didn't even know we had on the forums! i was updating my sig and i noticed links to see who has you on their buddy list, and who's got you on their ignore list. that's awesome!

i feel so special, a bunch of people had me listed as a buddy!! :cute:

but no one is ignoring me. :mad: :sexywink:

*pretends to merge with other buddy list thread*

:sexywink:

you know, on your "look what's on" thing the "u"s look like "v"s.

:uhoh: I just realized I have a couple banned members on there.

*goes to edit* :shifty:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom