MERGED --> It's Offical: Unico Appreciation thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosLil'Pal94 said:

Chillin out maxin' and relaxin' all cool and just shootin some b-ball outside of the school :dancing:

When couple of guys who were up to no good, starting causing trouble in mah neighbourhood :dancing:

unico said:

:cute: i vote to decorate the room with the zoo alien baby things.

ma ma! ma ma! ma ma!

I'm going to make a baby shirt that says: "Achtung Baby" :wink:

unico said:

:cute: i vote to decorate the room with the zoo alien baby things.

ma ma! ma ma! ma ma!

zooropababy.gif

zooropaboy.jpg

Zooropaboystill.jpg

mamma.gif

Lila64 said:

perhaps you'll need this:
gp496013-00vliv01.jpg

:cute:

:love:

Yep, that'll have to be on my baby splurge list. :wink: I also like the "DIAPE(RED)" one...hehe. At $15, I think I'll probably get the 18-24 months one and stash it in the closet for a while....She'll probably grow out of smaller ones too quickly...

True, but don't forget where you stash it. They grow so fast that by the time you realize you have something, they've outgrown it. And if it says 18-24 months, it doesn't mean they'll be wearing it at 18-24 months. Most likely sooner.

\endderailment :wink:

Lila64 said:
True, but don't forget where you stash it. They grow so fast that by the time you realize you have something, they've outgrown it. And if it says 18-24 months, it doesn't mean they'll be wearing it at 18-24 months. Most likely sooner.

\endderailment :wink:

Well, we do plan on having a giant for a baby. :wink: I know what you mean, though. :yes:

BonosBaby12 said:
The (RED) onesie is sooooo cute! :cute:

Utoo you will have to take a picture of your little one wearing the attire :wink:

I absolutely will! Of course, it'd have to have Mia in it : poorattempttostopstealinglimelight: :wink:

IO: Unico is super awesome and amazing

she sent me a super awesome and amazing care package and was super awesome and amazing when she and i and sula hung out in DC.

:up:

rock on with your bad self, girlfriend.

Me being unico is the new Axver is Zootles.

I just decided that so that I can receive all of the praise that is being heaped upon unico without having to do all the work.

Now that I've clarified the situation, go ahead and tell me how awesome I am.

I just got my birthday gift from Mia!! I got a hilarious card, a Starbucks gift card:drool:, and a CD holder full of U2 boots.:rockon: that are currently uploading to iTunes. Mia is my :heart: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom