McFillet O' Fishal: I need an idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
And I dont have ideas. Except this one, which is to write the Next Best Seller by tomorra morning. Which aint gonna happen dar.
Even if I could write, I'd still have no idea what to write about.
If any of you could write one great novel, what would it be about?

My brother's accident and his recovery. :D

Or, I could just print the thread and sell it :der:

I tried to write a novel in grade 7

someday I will write a fantasy novel cos my imagination is crazy..I would have a lot of fun, even if it sucked

I forget the plot, but it was about a boy who sets out with a bunch of peop,e looking for something which will get his mom back or something. Or the way many of his people die. Just like in the Odyssy :wave:

i have a weird book idea in my head but it doesn't make enough sense yet to explain in words.

dar.

:|

I dont mean troll in a bad way...i never use it in a bad way....i call myself a troll all the time....sorry for offending you!
:sad:

and pffffft to fym. fym loves a drama, loves a crisis. you havent pissed anyone off matie. no one gets really angry with anyone very often, and you in no way fall into the 'pissing people off' category. so dont worry about it...dont leave cos of whatever it is will ya?
:(

I know Angie...I just don't deal well with people being mad at me, or being part of an argument. Which is why I stay out of there most of the time...I guess every couple of months I forget that things can get heated in there and forget and shoot my mouth off.

well you're talking to the queen of shooting her mouth off. i feel like a dick sometimes cos i jump into all these debates over stuff....but i think, thats what its there for, and no one has to like it, the place is for everyone having their say so....:angel:

your posts are always good anyway. you got nuthin to wory bout!

Back
Top Bottom