It's Unfortunately Official#

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, tomorrow will be monday :down:

but we are getting closer to friday evening again :sexywink:

I went to a champagne brunch today, then went to the beach. I'll be hitting the town later!

(but really, most Sundays are boring for me)

Sundays remind me of when I was little,
when I was forced to watch America's Funniest Home Videos,
boy do I loathe that Bob Saget,
him and all of that low budget drivel.

:down:

zonelistener said:
Sunday morning stories about YOUR actions on saturday night (when you don't remember being in these situations) :down:
Ahem. Yes. :shifty: It's especially worse when you get lost trying to make your way home and feel ill and wander aimlessly for a bit...

what the crap are you people all talking about?
its tuesday morning here! did we jump ahead some more in time recently or something?

icelle we should all do a piss-up together. i'm the opposite. crazy lush type. the rule is "1 drink and i'm yours, 2 drinks and i'm anyone's" i am a happy (read: annoyingly so) 'love everyone' drunk.
we could counter balance each other well. you'll calm me down a bit, and i'll pull you up a bit.

it be good.
:up:

Bad grammar on my part a/an :down:

I am just looking back on concerts I have attended with random Interferencers.

U2Vegas - too many Interferencers to count. Me...DRUNK!

Coldplay, D.C. - Lost Meggie and JKayet at the front, proceeded to drink awful amounts of Stella with Digi and Elizabeth at my side (as well as some other random women). Got in trouble for being loud during the set.

Toronto Oasis - Guaca and Mrs. Edge. I don't think I made tooo much of an ass out of my self here (it was too hot).

Toronto Elevation - Arun, Guaca, AliEnvy, Mrs. Edge, Angel (a few others)....I sat at a table of two of Mrs. Edge's workmates the whole night - got in trouble for not paying enough attention to Interferencers.

Elevation(USA)/Minneapolis - I bring a date. I might have talked to Ali Rose, Lemon Merengue and Walkron all of five minutes.

Atlanta/Red Rocks Coldplay - I don't think I have had enough to drink with MVD_75/I-lo to do anything stupid (viva Grady Cole).

Chicago/Beck - same here...no alcohol, no bugging HallelujahHereSheComes.

Chicago/Supergrass - Elvis Presley and I drink WAY too much Stella. I remember shaking his good bye. Luckily he got away - becuase it was all downhill from there.

Chicago/Grandaddy - still recovering from Stella - again, Hallelujah escapes (as well as MirrorBall Girl).

Okay....I see another trend along with the alcohol (members of the opposite gender who are not interferencers become more attractive than my friends after a few beers.)

I drunk dialed April and She Is Raging at around 3 a.m. on New Year's Day two years ago. For some reason at the hour, I only got their answering machines. My roommate had to tell me that morning that I did it....oi.

Back
Top Bottom