It's the Official Mystery of the Discovered Thongs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
i have, in the past month, found, on two separate occasions, thongs here at work. the first one was in the gym... i was dragging my ball rack (hehe... ball rack) from one court to another and noticed the wheel was stuck on something. i look down, and what did i see?

thong th-thon-thon-thong

ok, strange enough. cheerleaders were practicing, i guess one of them was thongless. whatever. moving on.

now yesterday, i'm walking out to my car in the parking lot and in the space next to my car what do i see?

thong-th-thon-thon-thong.

two thongs within a 2 1/2 week period. perhaps someone's trying to send me a message. my coworker thinks that the fat librarian is leaving them for me 'cause she wants my shit. i disagree... they were thongs, not parachutes. another theory is that there's a slutty hansel and grettle in some gingerbread house, and they didn't have any breadcrumbs so they left thongs. that one's not winning much support, either.

so the mystery of the discovered thongs continues...

redkat said:
:lol:

my guess

people were interrupted and left in a hurry... twice. Poor planning, poor execution :down:

obviously amatuers....you don't need to take a thong all the way off for that. :sexywink:

At least that's what I've heard :shifty:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

could you please refer to them as "thong-tha-thon-thon-thongs" from now on? thank you

:happy:

Fine :rolleyes:

you don't need to take a hong-tha-thon-thon-thong all the way off for that :sexywink:

better? :angry:

Don't forget Headache

Two Thongs Don't Make It Right

Sorry - I couldn't pass that one up!!!

same size thongs or two different sizes?

i should be expecting a headache with a thong type joke from hewson this week too

Back
Top Bottom