It's Super Official - There's a bird nest over my roof again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2zoogirl

War Child
There's a bird nest over my roof again

it seems to be a nest of swallows...

That pigeons don't stop crying so loud...
If they listen U2 and cypress all day long... will they learn to sing and rap too?? :laugh: poor little things they are hungry all day, but the fu:censored: don't let me concentrate :angry: ...

Last edited:
We had a mouse in our house a while back,
I found him running around the kitchen one night, bold as brass.
About 2 weeks ago we discovered a mouse had been eating the cloths we use for cleaning the windows in the cupboard below the sink we keep bleach and stuff in. My mum is going mad, she keeps making me clean and sweep the floors and thinks the builders left a hole for the mice to get in when they did the kitchen. Now everynight if I hear any sound I am convinced a mouse is in my room and keep waking up. :crack: I think we are getting a cat now.
Living beside fields :down:

like i have been trying to tell you mr jesus swamp, i cant get on yahooooooooooo as my comp ate itself last week. in a day or 2 i will be bach like beethoven.
ok?

:madspit:

you're never blocked.
i bulk block everyone but you and another person lol.

then whinge that some people have me blocked because i never see them online....:shifty:

:crack:

Angela Harlem said:
you're never blocked.
i bulk block everyone but you and another person lol.

I think I am blocked on your msn too angie :D
I do that bulk block thing a lot too though, I have about 5 ppl not blocked. :up: And everyone else has been deleted :shifty:

:lol: its not personal at all. its really better i hide when im anti social, im doing it for you guys!

i'll unblock everyone again tomorrow...its the way it is.

i dont understand me really :coocoo:

Angela Harlem said:
:lol: its not personal at all. its really better i hide when im anti social, im doing it for you guys!

You know, you could have not mentioned it and we would not have known we were blocked :laugh:

i realised after saying this that some people might think i really dont want to talk to them personally, but it isnt really!
i only do this occasionally too. now happens to be one of those times.

hmm, but i shouldnt have said anything :shifty:

:heart:

Back
Top Bottom