Its Something #Blah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Vedder

Refugee
I don't like chocolate covered gummie bears! They are just :yuck:

They should never EVER cover gummie bears with chocoloate! They just shouldn't! :tsk:

:|
:huh:
:coocoo:
:reject:
:crazy:

Oh and don't try chocolate covered gummie bears and then drink water... that makes it even :yuck:

I want a Dr. Pepper! :scream:

Last edited:
:reject: The title doesn't say it's Official...thereby according to the Official IO rulebook...Sicy or Flower gets to eat your brains.

Hey I don't make the rules, I just follow them.

*edit to add* a little known rule in the IO rulebook is that everyone must tell me how wonderful I am.

You know it's a little known rule, because no one seems to do it.

Last edited:
DAMN IT!!

I thought I was clicking "Reply" and I hit "edit" my last post got edited! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I'm a dork! :(

But anyway.... Eddie is PUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTY!

:cute: :drool: :cute:

I used to follow the rules.... many many moons ago (I used t post here a lot back then lol) !! But now :madspit: to the Rules!!!

My brains are yummy!! :drool: :wave:

*EDITS TO ADD* Daisy you are NOT wonderful!

Last edited:
adamswildhoney said:
That sounds so utterly digusting and i dont like gummy bears anyways so i dont think that i will be trying that out anytime soon.

I love gummie bears! :drool: (I like to spell gummy as gummie cause I'm :coocoo:*)

Last edited:
daisybean said:
chocolate covered popcorn is gross too.

I got some for Christmas and the chocolate coating made the popcorn taste stale.

or perhaps the popcorn was just stale :hmm: :shifty:

Eeewww!! Chocolate covered popcorn! :yuck: Why do some people feel the need to chocolate covered anything? :huh:

I wish I was invisible

I used to fantasize about that when I was young

that and stopping time

cos then you could go and eat all the candy you wanted

chocolate covered gummy bears?? ugh...

at an ultimate frisbee tournament, one of my teammates tried to make our coach eat the melted ones that she brought...they were in the sun all day, and fused to the plastic bag...he ate a melted oreo instead...he ate several wierd melted or soggy things in the three years that i had him for a coach...hey! he relates to this thread for more reasons too: he's a pj fan, and i burnt him a copy of ATYCLB cos on bus trips he'd always go "let's listen to ATYCLB! i don't have that yet, i never get to hear it!"

Nevr tasted them but that sounds awful

they should never have called opal Fruits STARBURST.....STARBURST....whats that about that is soooo not what they should be called

Back
Top Bottom