It's Rant Official #1021

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
Let me begin:

You are about to get to know me. I believe I am a jem of a male. I am a good balance between masculinity and femininty - meaning, I play and watch sports regularly (love a good afternoon at an arena or staduim), like my jeep, etc., and I also like or find interest in Antiques, Broadway shows, art, Martha Stewart.

I am very creative (I believe it is my gift). I am kind/sweet/giving/loving, and above average ethically. I am told I have a good sense of humor (you judge for yourself). I am well educated, and can converse just about anything. I have had some fun, interesting life experiences. I am hard working. I was raised well. And, I am not horribly grotesque looking (probably on the "good Looking" side of the scale when "Horribly Grotesque" is at the other end).

I am well balanced.

With that, why is it that when I find someone I completely connect with - they date me - and then dump me. Often not even wanting a friendship. Or just decide to hurt me as much as possible. Why?

And with my talents and experiences - why is so difficult to find a good job?

BLARGH on stuff........

Last edited:
I felt the angry smilie was more appropriate for this thread.

I dont know zone. I used to ask myself the same thing all the time. It will happen eventually. Trust me.

Now.. why cant I stop crying :sad: ? I mean, its just a cat. But its my cat. And the thought of her having some awful disease and having to put her to sleep makes me ill. :mad: :sad:

* throws shit

((((Sicy)))))

She's NOT just a cat...just like how my sick little mousie isn't just a mouse...he's my little buddy...my little fat boy...:(

OMG

((((((((Everybody))))))))))))

Zoney - there's no rhyme or reason that you got dumped. You sound like a wonderful person to me. It's their loss, not yours.

Doodle - omg. I went thru the same thing a few years back, and tho it ended in the saddest way, it was the most humane way. You can never love something too much, and it can never be too important to you. Pets are our children. Our friends. And like people, they get sick and have to go away in order for them to have peace. Saying this doesn't make it any better, because this is one of life's saddest situations. My heart is with you this week, honey. :heart: :sad:

Awwwwwwwwwwww, Jeff....you know how it is...us IO folks are softies for cats....

((((((((((((zoney, zoney, wanna ride dat pony!))))))))))))))

I mean, uh.....:D

Zone - shall I rant back at ya or should I just hug you to death...both are appealing at the moment...damn you :eyebrow:

Voice of reason tells me there is a reason for everything - good or bad.

sorry you're hurting and I'll just blargh right back at you

karma tells me you'll be alright (((jeff)))

hey, zoney...look on the brightside...
at least you have had a date.
I'm 21 for God's sake, I've never even hel a girls hand....theres something inherently pathetic and wrong about that

:drool: ...I mean...:sad:

I made a list of 13 vets in the area that I am going to call tomorrow morning...there must be SOMEBODY in the area who can treat a mouse!

i'm sorry you are all so sad. zone you deserve so much better and i have all the faith in the world that you will find that girl someday. you have too much to offer. and sicy i'm so sorry about your kittie. i know how much you love her. i wish i could cheer you up. :( :sad:

*hugs all her amazing io buds

I dunno if this will make you smile, but... thought I'd post...

Attachments

• 652e49fa11805db5ce7dac13a7db392d.jpg
    652e49fa11805db5ce7dac13a7db392d.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 68
I found a vet who can look at my mouse this morning!!!!!!!

I hope they can make him better...and that I can find where the vet is!!!!!

(((zoney)))
You really sound like a wonderful guy ... you deserve someone who will appreciate you for who you are. You will find a job ... cause if you got the mad PR skillz ... no one will be able to resist you. :)

(((Sicy)))
I hope your kitty gets well soon. It's so interesting how important our pets are to us and how they become members of our family. I cried for a week when my fist pet (a goldfish named Flipper died).

(((BC)))
Good luck at the vet with your mouse ...

(((Bass)))
Don't feel bad about your love life ... look at me ... I am going to be 25 in five months and I have never truly been in love in my life.

(((IO)))
I :heart: IO!

Awwwwwwww - I go away for a couple of days and now everyone is sad!!! :(

{{{{{{zoney}}}}}
Zoney - you sound just like my husband. We married a bit later and [sarcasm]I had some real winners before I met him [/sarcasm]. Something about girls - it seems when we are younger we always go for the big jackass that treats us like crap. Your time will come, I promise, after all the girls realize that being treated like crap is not the cool thing.

{{{{{Sicy}}}}}
Sorry about your kitty! :( You're crying because your kitty is family. I swear I call my dog my first kid. I hope everything works out ok.

:( :huh: :sad: :scream:

Basstrap said:
hey, zoney...look on the brightside...
at least you have had a date.
I'm 21 for God's sake, I've never even hel a girls hand....theres something inherently pathetic and wrong about that

:drool: ...I mean...:sad:

:tsk: I'm 21 as well, and I'm basically the same way (but with boys, obviously). I feel like a 12 year old. :(

Yknow.. you guys are all so great and such good friends. This is why I love this place so much. I'm going to smack the next person that says "Its just a message board."

Taking Sasha to the vet in a couple hours. * nerves

:heart: you guys ((((( hugs )))))

Be sure to let us know what happens

(((Sicy)))

(((Sasha)))

For Sasha ...
catnip.jpg

Well...Morris and I are home from the vet...

I had never been to this vet before. The doctor was super nice and was great with handling Morris. The doctor says it could be fur mites, but with the conditions my mouse lives in, he had no idea how he could have gotten them. He said Morris might also have an infection...he could either do very costly tests to determine if he has mites, or he could give me some antibiotics for him that would help him but wouldn't hurt him if he didn't need them, so we went that route. If that doesn't help, the doctor said it is probably a tumor, and there would be nothing we can do.

The doctor gave him one of his antibiotics while I was there, and he gave me more doses of that plus two more types. When we got home, I tried to give Morris the other two, but I'm having a hard time getting him to take them...he probably actually only ingested about 1/3 of the actual dosage for each...but the doctor didn't give me much, so I don't want to give him more now and use it all up right away. I don't know what to do...if he would just cooperate and take his meds, maybe he could get better...I'll just have to keep trying...

Thanks Jessica!! Sasha loves catnip.. :)

((( Bonochick ))) :( I hope he will get better!!

Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi my IO pals -

Feeling better today. I got me a part-time job that will allow me to travel for cheap - so, the IO North American Zoney Tour will include these stops in the next few months (tour may be cut short by a full-time job):

Chicago
Detroit
Toronto
Bay Area (N. California)
L.A. Area (any IO folks from there?)
Ny/NJ (BG is from the area, but it is also home)
D.C. (for a good live show with a Brit Rock band)
Milwaukee
Florida

And the whole tour will cost less than $150 in airline tickets!!!
Woo hoo....woo hoo....woo hooo....

zonelistener said:

D.C. (for a good live show with a Brit Rock band)

Yay! Do you when? There's a DClist on yahoo groups for DC area U2 fans. Maybe we could all do a happy hour or something.

Back
Top Bottom