It's Rant Official #1021

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JessicaAnn said:

I was slightly cheered up yesterday ... when I got home, I had a message on my answering machine ... a company wants me to come in for an interview for a PR Coordinator position. That made me :) , but then I remembered not to get ahead of myself and that I still have to go into my current job tomorrow .:mad: :sad:

:ohmy: :D :slant: :(

Patience, my posting rival. ;)

Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement ... i was in such an awful mood yesterday after the incident with my boss.

I know I can always count on you guys for support!

JessicaAnn said:

:confused:

WTF ... I think your job has put you into a snarky mood.

I was slightly cheered up yesterday ... when I got home, I had a message on my answering machine ... a company wants me to come in for an interview for a PR Coordinator position. That made me :) , but then I remembered not to get ahead of myself and that I still have to go into my current job tomorrow .:mad: :sad:

The interview has been schedule for next week Wednesday ... I meet with someone from Human Resources and the Manager of Corporate Communications.

I am excited/nervous/happy ... I am also worried that I will jomp six steps ahead of myself, think I have the job locked up and get really depressed when I don't get it. I hate the interview process.

I hate the interview process so much and have such a fear of rejection that I can't even fill out grad school applications. :(

I'm sure you'll be fine, though. Does PR stand for posting rate? If so, you definitely have the job. (Do NOT say that in the interview.)

meegannie said:
I hate the interview process so much and have such a fear of rejection that I can't even fill out grad school applications. :(

I'm sure you'll be fine, though. Does PR stand for posting rate? If so, you definitely have the job. (Do NOT say that in the interview.)

PR = Public Relations

Note to self ... During interview, do not mention
IO
High post rates
Guacamole
Dancing Monkeys
Spatulas
PLEBA
Jello

Am I missing anything?

zonelistener said:
Be sure to mention me - I am world renown as a PR professional.

And, :madspit: to Milwaukee still. Hee hee hee.

Good luck on the interview - knock em' dead!!!

I will be sure to mention you ... :sexywink:

What's up with the negativity about Milwaukee ...

Summerfest starts this week ... YAY!

Back
Top Bottom