It's Officlail# I am drunk!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She's laughing so much she's turning bright red, an unusual color for Shannon, as she is quite yellow in hue. (Someone heeelllp meeeeeee...)

See, I moved into my own apartment for the first time, and my roomates and I have lots of alcohol, so Shannon is drinking hard alcohol for the first time in signifigant amounts. No party, no celebration, no nothing. Just drunk good times.

i'm not drunk anymore. I didn't get THAT drunk. I wasn't falling down and my speech wasn't slurred. i feel a little ill now, and I'm still slightly intoxicated. If you watched me type this you would know (I've had to fix like a million typos). It was fun, but I feel kind of ick now.

quiet you :angry:! I'm not that drunk, my stomach kind of hurts, that's just cause I've got a sensitive stomach. My mouth is dry :|
Chels says that I smell like vodka!

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I'm not that drunk

You were drunk enough then to stink like a salty sea dog now, so yeah!

By the way, why are we talking to each other over the forum even though we're sitting right next to each other?

And why do we keep signing back in and out of our screen names?

ILLM - ummmm...cause we're both internet addicts???

MF: I'd have to go for a affirmative there, Cap'n

I hung out with a couple friends tonight, and one of them bought a case of beer for us all to share...and I didn't drink at all.

I'm so proud.

I'm also an idiot for passing up free beer.

Bonochick said:
I hung out with a couple friends tonight, and one of them bought a case of beer for us all to share...and I didn't drink at all.

I'm so proud.

I'm also an idiot for passing up free beer.

Bono will be displeased... hehehehe

ILuvLarryMullen said:
It was fun, but I feel kind of ick now.

this is the main reason why i have never had any desire to get drunk :tsk:

*gives wifey 2 advil* :hug:

it woulda been fun to talk on the phone to ya when you were drunk :flirt: :kiss:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
meh.
i don't talk to amature drunks

:lol:

:drunk: Ive been drunk too much recently :shame:

Im being good this week and not going drinking.

I dont really like beer but have developed a taste for Tennents these days - Josh always give me some

Still hate Guinness though :down:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom