Its officious: all you sharons and michelles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mullen-Girl said:
what's absinthe?

It used to be called the green fairy. its 60-70% vol.
I think Lautrec and his friends at the Moulin Ruoge used to drink a lot of it and he has a painting with lots of green in the background and I think thats to symbolise the absinthe, I could be talking rubbish now and got my facts wrong, which I probably have :up:

Lara Mullen said:
My friend posts Absinthe to his American friend every summer.
He thinks its hilarious geting to wrap it and bring it to the post office. :|

The last time I had absinthe was when I was in Prague. The absinth there is like 80% proof. Me and my friend downed 5 shots each then went back to our hotel. When we got into the hotel lobby, I looked at the receptionist and he was a goblin. Then I went to bed and passed out, only to wake up screaming cos another goblin was shining a torch in my face

:crazy:

They say it's a hallucinogen :hmm:

Angela Harlem said:
absinthe is minty?

it sounds like toilet cleaner/

why would ahyone in their rfight minhd ASEND alcohol f=]to friends?
does he not dink?

Because he cant buy it in America and he asks him to send it to him Angie love :up: :D

I'm going to drink a lot of wine tonight :hyper:

Although I'm trying to save money so I'm only going to take ?30 out with me and I'm going to leave my cash card at home :yes:

Although in practice I'll probably just end up borrowing extra money off my friend and having to give it her back tomorrow :reject:

I want to go out this weekend
Last weekend was so much fun even if I did get drunk too much :sad:
Take me out, someone, anyone :(

Mullen-Girl said:
OMG I had Aftershock for the first time in Dublin...I think I was like throwing up for 2 days LOL...that stuff is gross

When I was at uni me and my friends would go out and drink like 7 pints of stella, then decide to top the evening off with cheap shots of aftershock. We'd down like 3 or 4, then go and dance like fools in a nightclub, where we'd be convinced that we were really sexy

:crack:

I'm sure that, far from looking sexy, we actually looked like trolls lthat belonged under a bridge :yes:

I will be with you all in spirit as you drink tonight.
Aftershocks Mullen Girl made you sick :ohmy:
Have you ever tried choc pops? Mmm creme de menthe and Baileys
I have this stalker, these 2 guys who warked in the baileys foctory got my bus one day, they came from like Africa and i couldnt make them out they just lifted my phone like and took my number. I swear this guy sends me a message every single hour. some of his messages are really weird. He keeps making sure im over 18, then he phoned me I seen "Privte number" so i think oh great, its my friend Caoimhghin, so I answer it and its that guy :angry: all baby girl r we still going out for drinks tomorrow night (i am not going out with him :| ever. ) and asking me did i believe in love at first sight. Next time he phones im getting my brother to answer and to sya i sold my phone to him :D :D :D :D :D

bammo2 said:

I'm sure you could get a cheap flight with bmibaby and be in nottingham in the next couple of hours, lara :hmm:

:hyper:

:drool: drinks :drool:

bammo you'll be living within 2 hours from me from june
haahhahaa. poor you. :D

Didnt Van Gogh supposedly cut his ear off after drinking absinthe? :slant:

bammo2 said:

:hyper:

No no it's good - I'll have no friends so I will need all the friends I can get.

:laugh:

Im just going to take that as a compliment even if your saying your a bit of an oddball but you'll do. hahaha. I think im getting delirious again. Im feeling really warm. Its nearly lemsip time again. :hyper:

I dont have any friends really.
I dont know if its because im a hate the world or eevryone hates me. Or both. :|

One night after I got really drunk, bammo I think they say plastered in dublin too, sometimes we say sloshed as well :up: i went to class, I still felt likeI couldnt walk in a straight line and everytime I blinked I seen funny shapes.

I have no idea what this is about. But I couldn't help wonder because my name is Michelle:lol:

neh, next party is over at your place
wooooo!

now all we need is a date

*refrains from further comment on needing a date*

yes!

Back
Top Bottom