it's officialy poop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My (large) dog is ill and shit all over herself earlier today. And of course it wasn't just big turds but full-on diarrhea.

I practically put on a hazmat suit to clean her up. :barf:

apparently my oldest (he's 14) cat - who lives with my parents - has been going all over the house every day. he stopped the couple times i stayed over. and now he is apparently sick and has either a thyroid problem or a heart problem. :(

ooh we got back the test results. thank god he's got an overactive thyroid. that's bad but at least it's not his heart. so that explains his weight loss. basically my mom's got two options: he can go to knoxville and get radiation, but we'd have to drive to and from. he'd need to stay for two weeks because he'd be radioactive during that time. this would cost $1500. or we can give him meds. thank god my little pimp isn't going to die. :happy:

ahh shit i just realized i shouldn't have mentioned this in io, io is for happy things like being drunk.

yeah. it may be just as expensive in the long run, but we can't afford that kind of money, and we have no idea how we'd get him to and from knoxville (that's on the other side of the state so it's like an 8 or 9 hour drive).

:bump:

only because i had to use this thing this morning :banghead: and i thought of headache.

lavelle-b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom