It's officially #Yikes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
whew, no tornados here! some parts of Dallas did have reported touch downs, and golf ball size hail, but most of the storm passed just to the north.

ah, springtime in Texas!

KhanadaRhodes said:
it's just a tornado warning. :shrug:

well when dallas county is under a tornado warning, and the storm is to the west of me, heading east, and I hear the sirens sounding in the distance, it's time to duck for cover! :ohmy:

ABEL said:
well when dallas county is under a tornado warning, and the storm is to the west of me, heading east, and I hear the sirens sounding in the distance, it's time to duck for cover! :ohmy:
yeah, it's getting to be tornado season here too. thank god we've not had any in our area, to where us or anyone nearby got any damage.

glad you were safe though. :D

sooo...let me get this straight.

in texas you get snow in the winter, golf ball hail and tornadoes in the spring, and unbearable heat in the summer.

just what, exactly, does autumn have to offer? :huh:

weather sure does suck

especially when it snows for 30 hours straight and won't stop until it gets too hot to snow then it rains and melts the snow and floods.

not that i know about that.

oh, and:
chewbacca.jpg

That's one thing I don't miss about Oklahoma - tornados. MUCH scarier than earthquakes, imo.

Though I do miss the awesome thunderstorms we'd get out there.

Lilly said:
weather sure does suck

especially when it snows for 30 hours straight and won't stop until it gets too hot to snow then it rains and melts the snow and floods.

not that i know about that.

oh, and:
chewbacca.jpg

:no: :silent: :uhoh:

i saw that movie.

i've had recurring night terrors since. i run through a street, running from a tornado, and i go into this building with people i apparently know in it.

when i came to college i recognized the buildings. even before i had EVER been out here i was dreaming of tornadoes here.

all accurate.

Back
Top Bottom