it's officially #wrong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
i was just looking thru my tv guide, which i have a paid subscription too (yes i'm a geek :lol: well i didn't pay for my subscription... my mom gets it for me every year for xmas :heart: ...one of those silly traditions since i went away to college)

anyway...so i'm looking up shows i want to record for the week when i'll be away for thanksgiving. i was looking up to see when the macy's thanksgiving day parade will be on so i can program it into the vcr. i want to record it this year to see if the commercial my brother and i saw being filmed in nyc might be in shown during it.

long story short, my tv guide goes from wednesday, november 26th at 4am, to thursday prime time on the next page, completely skipping thursday morning and afternoon :angry: :rant:

anyone who has a tv guide want to compare notes :lol:

:down: tv :down:

i like how new england sports network's site says that the bruuuuuuce at fenway park special will be on at 10pm, and the commercial says 8pm

atleast they both say the same day...

I once worked personal security for Wallace Annenberg; yes, she of the Annenbergs like Presidential friends, etc...long=story short, she also runs TV Guide...let me get back with you!

:lmao:

I just got off the phone with her; she's really pissed; seems that she has a TV Guide with two Thursday morning listings!

Oh Bumper!, you kill me!!! :lmao:

bonosloveslave said:
I think you can look it up online at tvguide.com?

yes, but that takes so long :sigh:
specially when i already paid for it :angry:

Mr. BAW said:
I once worked personal security for Wallace Annenberg; yes, she of the Annenbergs like Presidential friends, etc...long=story short, she also runs TV Guide...let me get back with you!

I just got off the phone with her; she's really pissed; seems that she has a TV Guide with two Thursday morning listings!

Oh Bumper!, you kill me!!! :lmao:

:angry:

:p

wait a minute here...i was flipping thru the pages for the rest of the week when i realized, that those days didn't have any morning programs listed either.

i found a couple of other tv guides i still had from previous weeks, and sure enough, all of the weekdays have prime time listings only! this really sucks :angry:

ok, i am tired and they confused me...i finally found the daytime listings....they've consolidated them all in the front...weird.

i liked the old layout better :angry:

all is well

test results will come later!

ABEL said:
yes, but that takes so long :sigh:
specially when i already paid for it :angry:

I wonder what takes longer....:hmm:

Posting a stupid thread about this....

OR

Looking at TVGuide.com.....

I think some research is in order!!!!!!!!!

me thinks there will also be a journal entry...so add another two minutes.

Angela Harlem said:
You are setting your vcr to record a tv commercial while you are on holidays?

I just had to double check that :wink:

:hug:

no angie, i'm setting the vcr to record the macy's thanksgiving day parade in case i don't get to watch it. i don't even know if the commercial will be on then or not, but it looked like they were trying to re-recreate the macy's parade when we were there in nyc and happened upon the filming of this commercial. and because there is a small chance (very small) that you might be able to see us on it.

here's some pics i took when we were there :)

Attachments

• commercial.jpg
    commercial.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I would like to go and celebrate this Thanksgiving day :hmm:

The only parade I have seen is the Orange men parades on tv and they are only shown because there is usually violence and riots.....mmmm norn iron.

Back
Top Bottom