It's Officially WOW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Um April that smiley in the subject thread --- he scares me... with those blinking eyes....

so when is the offical christening of the new forum - or did I miss is as usual. :eyebrow:

WhackaMole said:
Um April that smiley in the subject thread --- he scares me... with those blinking eyes....

Yeah! I always thought it was supposed to be hypnotized or something, but I guess it's crying since the name of it is "sad". :sad:

Giant Lemon said:

Yeah! I always thought it was supposed to be hypnotized or something, but I guess it's crying since the name of it is "sad". :sad:

Oh is that what it is doing!!!! hmmm still scary to me :lol:

when am I gonna get my status "an Angel in devil's shoes" back? :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

*goes and sits quietly in the corner* :(

DOH! curses woman - geez

*ABEL scares whacka away*

makes me see spots when I look away from my monitor....:|

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Gettin' the hang of it yet, Whacka?!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh shut the frig up will ya woman!!!

I'm trying to figure out this whole subscribe/unsubscribe thing. It seems to subscribe me automatically when I post....and sorry I can't get used to all the damn colours around here - but at least you only use one and all your smileys move in the same direction....:tongue:

WhackaMole said:

I'm trying to figure out this whole subscribe/unsubscribe thing. It seems to subscribe me automatically when I post

Under User CP, go to Edit Options...for thread notification, select Do Not Automatically Subscribe!

next time the forum gets updated their should be a "show all Salome related threads"-option

crimson

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Stupid Michigan summers!!

Michigan and Ohio should just get over each other and merge already. That could creat a civil war between Ann Arbor and Columbus though...

WhackaMole said:
DOH! curses woman - geez

*ABEL scares whacka away*

makes me see spots when I look away from my monitor....:|

*ABEL comes after whacka with a can of silly string hidden behind her back* :tongue: :mac: :tongue:

wannabe said:

Michigan and Ohio should just get over each other and merge already. That could creat a civil war between Ann Arbor and Columbus though...

BWAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAA!!

ABEL said:

*ABEL comes after whacka with a can of silly string hidden behind her back* :tongue: :mac: :tongue:
:no: :scream: :no: :scream:

ACK just scared myself

*runs away from silly string*

forgets to look at where she's stepping

damn

*trips over silly string strewn about the floor*

Back
Top Bottom