It's Officially Worms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
The latest round of the internet worm has disabled a couple of computers in our office. I am now going through the 6th or 7th virus update/patch/fix in the last week to protect our computers. Fortunately, I've been able to stay on-line (but my connection was slow as molasses this morning).

This thing is really creating havoc!

I have an I-worm Sobig.e virus on my computer at home that I haven't been able to figure out how to get rid of yet :angry:

I've been waiting to hear back from Dell, but their online support said expect longer than normal delay since they are all busy with the worms :huh:

:down: worms :down: and to the people who make them :madspit:

my brother's entire company network went down for while yesterday - all of their international offices and everything. :crazy:

he was pretty annoyed.

garden0905-worms.jpg
:down:

:down: People who create worms and send them out :down:

What is wrong with these people? Why do they do this? :scream:

We have Macs at home and at work, but these worms are still a nuisance. I keep getting emails from random people with mysterious attachments. :mad: Not to mention the jerk who hijacked my email address!!!!!!!

NBC, those worms were disgusting. :barf:

Sicy said:
Yep my boss got a sobig worm today on her comp too. :crazy:

You can go to www.norton.com and find out how to get rid of the worms.

I downloaded the patch from the symantic website a while back, and ran it, but it said the virus wasn't found :angry:

pesky little worms :angry:

I sometimes get this weird pop-up claiming I'm not protected from the Blaster virus. And there's this little 'ok' I'm afraid to click. :no: Even with my updated anti-virus and microsoft software. :crazy: :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom