It's Officially Woah, Woah!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yertle-the-turtle

ONE love, blood, life
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

Ah, my 1000th post. Didn't take me long, considering I didn't post regularly here for the first eight or nine months after I registered. I would like to thank everybody, and I hope you found most of my posts meaningful to read (yeah right...).

Actually this is just a pathetic ego-boosting exercise. And an excuse to do the Refugee dance. :)

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

yay yertle. :wave:

that's fun to say. :der:

yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle yay yertle

yertle-the-turtle said:
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

"will you dance with me?"

well thank you, yertle. i have been wondering where to put my 1000th post myself. mind if i join you in the refugee dance?

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:dance: :dance:

that's us, yertle...doin' the refugee dance.

thanks for sharing your thread with me (now you'll never get rid of me.)

anyone who likes run lola run is :up: in my opinion.

they showed it on the local arts channel once and my friend was watching it for the first time and after the first 'story' they cut to a commercial and he was like 'eh, that was over quickly!'.

Back
Top Bottom