It's Officially Where I Live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. BAW

ONE love, blood, life
Show me where you live, where you want to live or where you will be living...here's my choice! :yes: :wave:

pted.jpg

icon.jpg

Theodore the teddy bear and roscoe the red sports car continue to pray for a new/larger fridge box. I have been scouted some dupsters...I hope to find one this week.

Theodore the teddy bear likes holding the "will work for food" sign for me. He is my best pal.

I don't have a picture of my house that is scanned...and I have no clue where I want to live...but I will show you the spot in the world that means the most to me. I've shown it before, but oh well!!

3384368323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B954%3B5%3A7ot1lsi

This is the marina back in my hometown. At that spot that's circled at the end of the breakwater, there is a sign. My best friend and I carved our names on the sign along with a "99" to signify the year. It is still there. The last time we went out there together was when I went back home. She carved our names onto the pole of the sign this time and put the date down. :heart:

diestlehorst_bridge.jpg

^photo of Sacramento River as seen if stand in Cadwell park(park is in Redding)

delvalle.jpg

^Del Valle Park, in Livermore(near where I will be living starting Dec '03)

As for where I want to live its a toss between Dublin and Shannon Ireland :wink:

Nice Cardboard Hotel Zoney! B-4 I met Mrs. BAW, I had paperbag luggage and lived in something that resembled that as well! :yes:

BC ; great marina shot...nice place to live!

Kelly- nice to live beneath that bridge.... would love to hear the trains rolling....

Icelle - yes, my house is leaning because that's the side I'm sitting on. :lol:

PS - my 100th post - Mrs. BAW said I would never last! :no:

Last edited:
Mrs. BAW and I have always dreamed of visiting the New England area during the fall and autumn seasons...we want to see and experience anything thing along that route of the 13 colonies!!

:yes:

I have a cousin in Marrieta, GA; she and her husband live there with 2 adopted children...been there for at least 20 years.

These are some houses on the street where I'm living now:
AENAA501.JPG

This is where it is (East London, on the border of Bow and Hackney):
tower-hamlets.gif

Where I was born:
overlook.jpg

Where I want to live:
edinburgh-day.jpg

edinburgh.jpg

Thousand Oaks, CA; one of the most rustic, rural areas in SoCal..
about 70 miles northwest from Orange County.

There's a Presidential library there that we intend to visit...
we only live three miles from the Richard Nixon Library and we've
only driven into the parking lot. :lol:

And you Ms. MVD, do NOT believe everything that my partner
writes! :no:

33843%3A4323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2329%3D935%3D%3B6%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3B8938758ot1lsi

This is a beautiful mosque in Edirne, Turkey, right on the Greek border. If I had the money, I'd move to somewhere nice on the Mediterranean next week. I just love all of that art and historical treasures and a nice place to swim too!

well, I didn't get a chance to take any pics tonite, but I found a few that I took a while back...

this is the lake in the apartment community where I live:
33843%3B8723232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323384%3C946%3A8ot1lsi

here is my bookshelf :lol: I guess I still had this one in my snapfish album from when I first got my digital camera and was trying to find things to take photos of. Notice the sculpture of Bono I made in my high school art class on the 2nd shelf :wink:
33843%3B8723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232333%3A673%3A63ot1lsi

view from my balcony:
attachment.php

dorky picture of me :lmao: :coocoo: but you can see the building I live in on the right beside me.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:
Thousand Oaks, CA; one of the most rustic, rural areas in SoCal..
about 70 miles northwest from Orange County.

There's a Presidential library there that we intend to visit...
we only live three miles from the Richard Nixon Library and we've
only driven into the parking lot. :lol:

And you Ms. MVD, do NOT believe everything that my partner
writes! :no:

We had winter formal my senior year of high school at the Nixon library. It's a nice place.
I couldn't find any pic of crappyass murrieta on the internet and i don't have any on my computer.

here are some pics of the little German town of Fredericksburg, Texas where I grew up.

fredericksburg_texas.jpg

fbg_street_color.jpg

museum.jpg

churchs.jpg

building2.jpg

building3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom