It's Officially Where I Live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aerea1.jpg

That's Bogota, Colombia. Where i was born:wave:

you know, i think columbia must be really beautiful. too bad it has such a horrible reputation.

hey mr. baw, ill take the one in the gray tshirt in the middle back. maybe i can woo her with some canadian currency...

:drool: canadian currency :drool:

Colombia is very beautiful. It's perfect, too bad most of the people are too scared to go there.:(
It's really fun...and people there are just so warm and friendly!
:wave:

Some places are safer than others, but it's not safe in general.....specially the south of the city has some pretty tough places. But the downtown is worth visiting, you just have to be careful and dont take valuable things and you'll be okay.:wave:

All beautiful places in their own right! :yes:

I was born in Long Beach...in a posh Woman's Maternity ward - my father was a landbaron in Palos Verdes, CA..he was able to swing it at that time...

the hospital address is now a Condo complex so I was denied seeing where I actually came into this world... :sad:

I was born in Long Beach to Mr. BAW.

I found this picture of Temecula, which is the neighboring city that looks exactly the same.

Everything is a lot more dead and brown this time of year. This is where rich people live.
temecula-940-g.jpg

Dear I Luv larry Mullen: I want to give you an example of why I have the Der symbol...because I deserve it!! I read your name and I saw New Yorker beneathe it; then I read all this and that about Murrieta and I'm figuring that you're talking about Marrieta, GA...then you said Temecula and you have me talking to myself!

Mrs. BAW clarified it; yes, Murrieta Hot Springs is what it used to be called. I had an aunt that lived at the extreme east edge of Katt Road when it was dirt...now there are houses all the way out...Mrs. BAW's grandma lives on Bundy Canyon and my brother's in-laws live at the exclusive Bear Creek (those guys can afford it!)

Beautiful country,,,if you want a good haircut for guys or gals go to "Just for Men" in Temecula...ask for the owner, Jim...tell him Rick Estrada sent you...no discount but you won't be sorry...

PPS - ur place looks great! :yes:

:lol: @ the new yorker thing. I know all those places you named :). I moved here in 1989 when there wasn't even a grocery store and Katt road was probably still unpaved, i didn't live in those apartments back then, I lived off of Clinton Keith.

Thanks for the hair cutting advice, i would definately go if my mom didn't already cut my hair for free :yes:

Last edited:
Cute little street, right by me...(mine street isn't as cute, and I also feel weird posting a picture of my actual building...)
33844%3B5923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2329%3D9%3B%3A%3D38%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3B%3A%3A287%3C%3Bot1lsi

Also live right by this:
33844%3B5923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2329%3D9%3B%3A%3D38%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3B%3A%3A289%3C4ot1lsi

I'd like to live...well...exactly where I am now, to be honest. It's perfect. Sadly, that will only last about a month longer...

I'd be quite happy living here forever (as long I occasionally had access to shower facilitites): ;)
33844%3B5923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2329%3D9%3B%3A%3D38%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3B9%3C%3A9574ot1lsi

Really don't know where I want to go now...I agree with megan, edinburgh is amazing...I could definitely handle that.

Here's a fun illustration I found online of the greater cincinnati area...I'm from Kentucky, just south of the river...
NewIllustration.jpg

Great photos of your neighborhood; Mrs. BAW have dreamed of Europe but with all this craziness about who knows if that will ever happen!

Thanks for the pics and good luck making up your mind; it would be very hard to leave all that beauty behind! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom