It's Officially #when Meggies attack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I just heard someone say they're going to get a sticker for their car that says they have a hunting permit to kill all Muslims. :mad:

:down: people :down:

:angry: :tsk: :down:

people are so stoopid :|

*edit's to add I meant those people, not all people :ohmy:

Last edited:
Now it's "we should just dump all of our nuclear weapons over the middle east and europe if they don't agree with us."

*throws self out window

I am SOOOOO beating them up. :mad: Although even replying to comments of such ignorance and utter narrow-mindedness seems too nice...

I am SO glad to be leaving this shit hole.

I'm getting tired of people talking about things they nothing about. "On Fox News they said that France will veto the resolution. Mitterand said..."

Hi, Mitterand is dead. He's been dead for 7 years. He hasn't been France's president for quite a while. :|

I shouldn't get so angry. I just have a REALLY bad temper. I like the people here, honestly. It's just that a couple of them can be REALLY offensive and narrow-minded sometimes and I feel like I'm either going to scream or cry. Or both. I couldn't care less when people disagree with me on political issues -- I know all of my friends from Kentucky disagree with me on EVERYTHING (and I never talk about politics at work b/c I know I'm the only one who feels the way I do about things), but I HATE it when people make ignorant statements to back their opinions.

Don't let it get you down meg. People are ignorant, everywhere. At least you're there's to educate them..

Although I hate racist comments/racism in general so much. I find it really pathetic that people actualyl derive joy out of putting another group of people down just because they're 'different.'

:angry:

At least on your last day you'll be able to tell them how you really feel!

Funny - these people represent 'tucky in Washington, right?

*EDIT - bumper sticker not funny, the irony of these people representing Kentucky = funny. Oh nevermind.

Last edited:
Don?t waste your time on being angry with those suckers, meegannie, its not worth it. :) :wave:

Back
Top Bottom